Diablo® III

Knowing your peers 6 - Meet and Greet

10/21/2013 08:35 PMPosted by Ryoka
There was this one time I slept with your wife..... :>

Well we know I have slept with mine at least five times lmao

That would be at least four times.
Reply Quote
I went back to re read this thread again and found a basic flaw in the first post.

10/15/2013 11:01 PMPosted by Ryoka
which means I grew up playing with:

Didn't know you were a grown up Ryo lol.
Reply Quote
12/22/2013 10:08 PMPosted by Eribuss
60yo

Another one of you? D3 is the new retirement village :>

12/23/2013 01:45 AMPosted by dalla
Just turned 20 (2 days ago)

People are going to tell you that there's more to life than gaming....ignore them. There isn't.

12/23/2013 01:43 PMPosted by haja
enjoying the Oz and NZ community

Yeah. We rock. Even our Comm Manager is cool. The amount of crap we write about and haven't been banned for is stupid :>

12/23/2013 02:37 PMPosted by motiewarrior
not married but who knows

Been there, now divorced. It's over rated. Except the s3x...the s3x is good.

12/23/2013 03:33 PMPosted by Septimus
Didn't know you were a grown up Ryo lol

My birth cert says I'm 34.....my pscycologist says I'm 13.....*shrug*
Reply Quote
Posted by Eribuss
60yo

If that's retirement... I want to retire now (says 36 year old)
Reply Quote
Troy

45 yo father of 2 from Melb. Kids don't play D3 anymore so at least I have a couple of alt accounts :)

Software Architect at a Point of Sale Company. PC gamer since the Apple ][ and original IBM PC. Played all Diablo games, but nothing like the hours I have put into D3.

Most hours as a barb, but playing as a monk now and that is what I probably will push into RoS with first.

Really enjoying being a small part of the this great ANZ community. Can't wait for Clans and Communities!!!
Reply Quote
Thank you NickBm for that awesome manticore and really enjoyed the uber runs,
the same to Haja for ring and amulet and Azaa2k for nats gears. If I`ve forgotten someone then my bad.

Magda is a spiteful little terror ain`t she.

Reading the many mature aged is a plus, not forgetting the younger in any way.
Reply Quote
chris

27 - Married - no kids - Will be on the way depends if the wife can after Brest cancer
work for Australia's largest gold mining company in IT on site.

pretty much a loaner, played games to pass the time.
you will find me mostly at work, Gym , playing games or chilling down the beach with a rod in hand trying to catch anything.
Reply Quote
12/23/2013 04:09 PMPosted by NickBaldyM
Posted by Eribuss
60yo

If that's retirement... I want to retire now (says 36 year old)

I don't know how i had time to work, that many things to do and places to be.
Reply Quote
Chris
31 yrs old
Brisbane, Australia

Roofer by day (colourbond not roof tiles)
Latin Dance Instructer by night (My girilfriend and I own the company)

Been playing since NES and Sega Master System :)

Favourite games so far are D3, Dark Age of Camelot, Smite, LoL!
Reply Quote
Nathan
31 years old
Auckland, New Zealand

I work for Honda New Zealand, in the head office as an Asset disposal co-ordinator.

Have grown up playing games all my life. First started playing on a Fountain console, then moved to a Nintendo playing Duck hunt and super mario bros. From there got a Sega master system, Sega megadrive, Dreamcast, playstion 1, 2 3 and now 4.
I first played Diablo on playstation 1, then D2 + LoD on PC. Never had a chance to play online but pretty much played LoD solely as Hardcore.
Favourite game of all time for me would have to be Final Fantasy VII
Haven't been on D3 much of late, PS4 has been taking up a lot of my time, but looking to get back into D3 in preparation of RoS.
Spare time aside from video games, I play Yugioh socially and am currently working on my project car, 1972 KE20 Corolla.
Reply Quote
01/08/2014 06:43 PMPosted by Detomaso
Nathan
31 years old
Auckland, New Zealand

I work for Honda New Zealand, in the head office as an Asset disposal co-ordinator.

Have grown up playing games all my life. First started playing on a Fountain console, then moved to a Nintendo playing Duck hunt and super mario bros. From there got a Sega master system, Sega megadrive, Dreamcast, playstion 1, 2 3 and now 4.
I first played Diablo on playstation 1, then D2 + LoD on PC. Never had a chance to play online but pretty much played LoD solely as Hardcore.
Haven't been on D3 much of late, PS4 has been taking up a lot of my time, but looking to get back into D3 in preparation of RoS.
Spare time aside from video games, I play Yugioh socially and am currently working on my project car, 1972 KE20 Corolla.

Ooh yay! another Kiwi and a car person! This place is overrun with Aussies :p

Welcome, Nathan.

Whats you doing with your KE?
Reply Quote
01/08/2014 06:48 PMPosted by Weegee
Nathan
31 years old
Auckland, New Zealand

Ooh yay! another Kiwi and a car person! This place is overrun with Aussies :p

Welcome, Nathan.

Whats you doing with your KE?

Thanks Weegee,

At the moment the KE is stripped bare. I have an injected 7k(1800cc) with T50 to go into it. Working on the motor very slowly at the moment. I have a set of genuine TRD Tosco 13x8 rims for it, DC5 Integra type R recaros. I have a Link G4 storm that I will use to run it. I have a set of 4AGE blacktop quad throttle bodies that I will use provided there will be enough room in the engine bay for them. It's very slow going at the moment haha.
Not sure if you will be able to see the pics but you can try here
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.obrien.560/media_set?set=a.10151356570209311.505239.549689310&type=3
Reply Quote
Thought I might join in...

Tony, 25, living in Sydney at the moment, working full time at an IT company =)!

I like strategy and RPG games... most of my time minus girlfriend and work is spent on gaming.. =P
Reply Quote
Hey lads,

My name is Phil, Im 23 and from Northern Victoria.

Currently working at a local water authority as a Storeman.

Massive video games fan, been playing ever since my SNES. I am enjoying playing on the NEXT gen consoles at the moment and just coming back to D3 from a short break. My goal is to atleast get my barb to P100 befor RoS.

My hobbies include collecting hot toys figurines and video game collectables, working on and driving my car, R34 Nissan Skyline (let the stereotyping begin lol) and generally hanging out with my mates in between work and spending time with my gf.

Any one feel free to add me as friend, looking forward to playing some RoS with you AUS/NZ gamers.

Cheers
Reply Quote
Gibs

27 Married

Hobbies: spearfishing, kayaking, outdoors, movies and gaming

Favourite games of all time

- Doom I & II
- Duke Nukem 3D
- Warcraft I, II, III
- Stracraft BroodWar
- Diablo I & II
- Counter Strike
- Battle Field 1942
- Halo
- Nox
- DotA
- League of Legends

Currently Playing

- Counter Strike Go
- Nexus wars
- League Of legends

Looking forward to seeing what RoS is like but unsure if I will buy mainly due to latency issues and the disappointment of Diablo III
Edited by Gibs#1324 on 1/9/2014 1:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
Francois is the name.

38 year old living in Sydney. Married with one 3 year old boy that loves the enchantress. (Thinks it is mommy running behind me)

IT Director for a Global Software Security Company.

Playing Tennis, Gym and Diablo 3 is pretty much my time killers at the moment. This is obviously besides my job, wife and son.
Edited by NightCrawler#1627 on 1/9/2014 8:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
Well if you must know they call me Dale 1/2 ton old ...

Forced retired due to injury and a jack of all trades...master of none !!!

I remeber man landing on the moon, the Beatles and the old tras80 or commodore 64 both with cassette tape loaders that sound like fax machines Damn I even liked when colour TV came to AUST.

3 sprouts 1boy and 2 teenage girls (whats with teen girls ) just don't understand todays youth !! time warp back to the 70s and early 80s great times
Reply Quote
Cesar here, 34 years old Brisbane
I am Peruvian but in love with Australia and my Australian wife and daughter :)
Veterinarian MSc, PhD. I work on a new device for vaccination that hopefully will change the way vaccines are given to people (name is the Nanopatch).

I love gaming, I have played all sort of games since the age of 7. Spent most uni years' free time playing diablo 2 doing cow and baal runs.

Keen soccer player and dancer..... I'd rather play any sport than play on the computer if given the choice....maybe that would change when body starts decaying :D
Reply Quote
Nick
Wellington
New Zealand

I was born with a controller in my hands and have been gaming ever since.

Over the years priorities have shifted due to my partner getting pregnant to the milkman (just kidding but still waiting for the DNA test....)

Daughter is now 5 and the milkman hasn't been seen in years.

First PC was a Vic 20 (Poor family couldn't afford a C64)

Been working 12 years in Govt.

Started playing Diablo 3 this week (Tuesday) and it seems fine. I wouldn't mind catching up ingame with some non-npcs to do some leveling/progression etc
Reply Quote
Christian
28yo Male Sydney

Work in collections full time, bar on the weekends and run my own personal training business everywhere in between.

Favorite game of all time (cost me a relationship) ultima online. I wish i could go back to the days of playing that.

I grew up playing counterstrike, unreal torney and stuff like that. Always been a computer boy although when younger I had a nes and a snes.

most of my time between about 11 and 16 was spent skating biking and such things until i got into a group of friends who loved online games. thats when counterstrike started. (also played diablo 1 online when i was younger I remember collecting ears)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]