Diablo® III

Knowing your peers 6 - Meet and Greet

Good to meet these new players!

Enjoy your stay - the ANZ forum is the best!
Reply Quote
Good to see so many of the 'regulars' on here!

I am Aaron, I'm 36, married father of 2 little boys. The eldest one likes to sneak on and play diablo if I leave it unattended - has cost me 2 HC chars so far...

I work for the Govt.

Games - gee, where to start. I had a C64 and migrated to an x86 pc with games like star quest, police quest, and heros quest etc.

Spent many hours playing real life DND and all of the Gold Box games. Was totally sucked in by Neverwinter (all of them). Loved D1, but D2 annoyed me (I never played it after LOD was released coz I was too annoyed with it).

Also really like the Mechwarrior games/universe, Elder Scrolls games and Fallout. What Ryoka said about gaming is true! Always find time to game.

Spare time at the moment (which is little with two little boys) is divided between finishing off some rennos around the house and D3. I suspect I play a lot more D3 than completing tasks though.

Cya's all in game!
Reply Quote
Hi Guys,

I'm Pete, a 38 yo. I'm married and I'm also the father of a 2 yo girl.

I live in Melbourne and work in the technology sector of a bank.

I've always been a computer games nut. I own a wii, xbox 360 and ps3, but PC gaming has always been my passion. Luckily I have a wife who lets me indulge in D3 (among other things) for a few hours each night.

See you online sometime :)
Reply Quote
01/20/2014 08:49 PMPosted by CrasherSLK
(among other things)

Lucky you - my wife hates D3 because of how much I play it :)
Reply Quote
35 yo
Sydney, Australia
2 kids

I enjoy playing volleyball and hiking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]