Diablo® III

Barbarian gear stat priority?

Hi everyone! I just returned to playing Diablo 3 after quitting 9 months ago. Now, I am starting fresh.

In pre-1.0.8. times, I recall the stat priority for barbarian gear in Inferno was:

All Resistance > Vitality > Strength > ...?

Is this still viable? If not, what is the standard for barbarian gear/weapon stat priority when searching on the AH?
Reply Quote
Dex and pick up radius.
Reply Quote
Those are still important. But Critical Chance, Critical hit and Attack speed will take you far young man. Well, at least as far as loot 2.0...
Edited by GenghisKhan#1476 on 10/17/2013 4:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Pnuts, you're a bad boy. Bad boy.

Wolf, there's no real priority. It all depends what build you're going after. Right now I would suggest leveling up your Barb to level 60. There are some good sticky's on this forum that explain the different builds. After you hit level 60, you can post your budget and maybe we can be more helpful.

Right now I would focus on Strength and Vit and any item that would give you DPS and Health. Don't waste any gold on items before level 60, they become worthless.

Good luck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]