Diablo® III

"Temporary Outage of Battle.net Server #73"

I can't get in, but my brother is playing right now. He's just 2 meters away from me! >.<
Stuck here too. I came to find some beams, and all I find are whites.
le sigh..
Asia servers are fine, this type of stuff only happens on Americas server lol, come to think of it I don't even notice maintenance on Asia servers
Game can't even get to the authentication input screen now. Just hops straight to Error 73. Ditto for StarCraft 2.
I have an authenticator

I cannot log in. Error 73

Friggin sweet.
Edited by Enderz#1813 on 10/18/2013 8:12 AM PDT
I can't get in regardless of server. :(

No authenticator here. My brother has it and he can play.
Edited by BlazeHeart#1245 on 10/18/2013 8:13 AM PDT
I removed my authenticator and now I can log in.
Im having the same problem.
this error has to be related to the server storing your players data. i can log onto 3 of my accounts no problem but this error every time i try to log into the 4th
still cant get in
i should add i was already logged into the game and got dc when this error came about also
Edited by Kewww#1553 on 10/18/2013 8:27 AM PDT
How do you remove the authenticator?
Still cant log in.... Blizzard needs to let us know whats going on and if this really works if we remove authenticator...
Yeah, I think it's account specific. I can't log in to any of the servers.
I don't think removing authenticator is going to allow me to log on..... I think it will still be the same problem....

Would be nice if we got a "blue" response about this
i dont have an authenticator and i cannot log in
You guys still aren't getting in? I've been logged in since before this thread started and joined/left a games already with no problems.

Just some info.

I did login this morning and thankfully I wasn't playing but searching ah because im on hardcore and this error disc would of probably killed my beloved hero...
10/18/2013 06:29 AMPosted by NeLLy
I hope the people who are online on hardcore mode right now playing are aware of this error and that it could ruin their day or even d3 life~~~ because I was online searching ah when I got this error and was disconnected...

This is why I will never play hardcore. Very high chance you will die because Blizzard - after over a decade of online game development - still can't manage to keep their servers online.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)