Diablo® III

"Temporary Outage of Battle.net Server #73"

(Locked)

10/18/2013 08:34 AMPosted by NeLLy
Would be nice if we got a "blue" response about this

"All resources are being devoted to blizzcon RoS demo on Console atm, please leave your name, number, time you called and a brief message. Thank you, and know we here at Blizzard "appreciate" your patience."
Please upgrade your servers! Have been trying since 930pm and now is 1130pm. Wasted 2 hrs!
i removed my authenticator and i still cant log in...
dont try it if you havent yet
10/18/2013 08:35 AMPosted by Kewww
i dont have an authenticator and i cannot log in

this proves what I was thinking all along that its not because we have an authenticator but its because of server issues on blizzards side......
Good to see Blizz is quick with updating us, with what's going on.
I have no problem with game out of service accidentally, or by any other reasons.
What I can't accept is why the DEVs are always the last one to notice that their game is out of service!!!
COME ON!
At least a blue note will do.......
Im starting to think that blizzard doesn't know whats going on either lol...

@chronoTriggr

dude I left and went to see my doctor because I had an appointment and I came back only to find the same issue :D without anyone knowing whats up or any response officially..
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 10/18/2013 8:42 AM PDT
ERROR 73! errrybudy PANIC! ~(*0*)~ ^(o_0)^ ~(*0*)~ (>o_)> ~(*0*)~ (@_@) ~(*0*)~
10/18/2013 08:39 AMPosted by NeLLy
i dont have an authenticator and i cannot log in

this proves what I was thinking all along that its not because we have an authenticator but its because of server issues on blizzards side......

i even added an authenticator and tried and removed it and tried again and still to no avail i cannot log in
I think we

(p`.`)--o)`.'q) Ko'd~~ Da Serverz~~ lol...

blizzard maybe scrambling to figure out whats going on and they cant respond because they do not know whats going on....

down for tha 10 count~~ throw in da towel its over
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 10/18/2013 8:45 AM PDT
So i was in the process of leveling my WD to 60.. Tab out for a few minutes because leveling sucks butt. Tab back in and I was removed from game and now I'm getting error 73.. wonderful..

Guess I'll go play Diablo 2...offline
Seem they are experiencing similar issue on WoW

Blue responded 2 hours ago here

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10262446543?page=11#206
They are aware of it, talking about it on their twitter feed.
https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS
Hey, Blizzard... will you be kind enough to offer some form of explanation. Also, when can we expect the servers to come back online?
Community Manager
Thanks for all of the reports, everyone. Keep an eye on this thread if you want updates, and we appreciate your patience while we take care of this.
10/18/2013 08:54 AMPosted by Grimiku
Thanks for all of the reports, everyone. Keep an eye on this [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10262436689"]thread[/url] if you want updates, and we appreciate your patience while we take care of this.

Thank you very much @Grimiku@Blizzard, I really appreciated and I believe all of us appreciate you responding! Thank you again!
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 10/18/2013 8:56 AM PDT
Curious that WOW CM's let the forums know 2 hrs before D3 CM's let the forums know.
YEEEEEEEEEP down for me.
I had 6 mempos with 9cc up on the AH ending in 6 minutes with the bids at 2k gold...will I get compensated?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]