Diablo® III

"Temporary Outage of Battle.net Server #73"

(Locked)

Error 73, same here and still not fixed :D
What did the laptop say to the dentist?

.......My bluetooth hurts!!!............
Thanks for all of the reports, everyone. Keep an eye on this thread if you want updates, and we appreciate your patience while we take care of this.

rotflmfao!!! Thanks for the update Blue!!!
10/18/2013 08:59 AMPosted by Xistence
I had 6 mempos with 9cc up on the AH ending in 6 minutes with the bids at 2k gold...will I get compensated?

Nope and why would such a low bid? Bid should be what you are willing to take for said item.
10/18/2013 08:59 AMPosted by Xistence
I had 6 mempos with 9cc up on the AH ending in 6 minutes with the bids at 2k gold...will I get compensated?

cool, since when did mempos have 9 crit chance? HACKS I SAY!!
This is why I switch to EVE Online a year ago. Much more stable, more fun, much harder game.

edit: I only posted because I decided to play Diablo3 again just to see if anything has gotten better yet. Apparently not :)
Edited by deathinblack#1925 on 10/18/2013 9:07 AM PDT
Error 73 for 6 hours. Can't log in at all. Using AMERICA server. Any explain from blue? Lots of people are complaining this error.
10/18/2013 09:10 AMPosted by Loong
Error 73 for 6 hours. Can't log in at all. Using AMERICA server. Any explain from blue? Lots of people are complaining this error.

yes @grimiku replied in this thread. keep an eye on this thread in technical support forums.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10262436689
Riiiiiight. 9 CC, very nice item that doesn't exist there.
botters
10/18/2013 09:12 AMPosted by Prozacster
Riiiiiight. 9 CC, very nice item that doesn't exist there.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ....
Lololol xistence is talking about existence of something.
Temporary outage 73 almost as messed up as Human Nocturne for all you league players.. http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/You+forgot+Human+Nocturne+_17fe8ba1e1b58c0e2199ac687c00b809.jpg
Edited by Spark#1498 on 10/18/2013 9:23 AM PDT
Sure is taking awhile to "look into it"...
Some people are saying that the people on WoW have been experiencing this for a lot longer then we have and that something on the WoW side is causing this issue... and it might take a while to take care of because its a lot more complex then you might think...
I'm sure it's like a needle in a hay stack. It might take a while to debunk.
Funny that I was able to log into 3 of my 4 accounts.
10/18/2013 09:36 AMPosted by Darkseid
Funny that I was able to log into 3 of my 4 accounts.

hehe, dude you are so lucky. good for you. I bet you have some very good luck at finding items also when farming the game. Why not tease the people experiencing this issue who are not fortunate as you to own so many accounts some more? Awesome man... +pts to your coolness
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 10/18/2013 9:39 AM PDT
I have friends (using mumble voice chat) powerleveling hardcore d3 now. So what I did was deleted d3 cache, rebooted, and now running launcher updates. I don't know if such will work or not -- so why not give it a shot.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]