Diablo® III

"Temporary Outage of Battle.net Server #73"

(Locked)

Seems like something to do with the real money auction house not displaying the correct bnet balance.
yea exactly, WoW is the game that mostly drives blizzard these days. It generates the most funds for them and of course it will be priority #1 due to it being such a big complex game and due to people paying to play it.

Atleast my favorite blizz rep @Grimiku responded to my thread, much respect!
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 10/18/2013 9:43 AM PDT
Getting the same error here.. all servers are getting the same error.. only Europe has the message that it might be under maintenance..
server is back online
loggin three times now without error, Seems to get back
i exited diablo and restarted it now i can log in just fine..
10/18/2013 09:51 AMPosted by gabss
server is back online

Seems like the server is back as gabss mentioned.
It seems like its back up guys

@ChuckNorris

I know why you lol'd I agree with you I do not like WoW my self either
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 10/18/2013 10:02 AM PDT
ok now it works now i can play all 3 ;]
10/18/2013 08:59 AMPosted by Xistence
I had 6 mempos with 9cc up on the AH ending in 6 minutes with the bids at 2k gold...will I get compensated?
lol fail.
Blizzard should atleast compensate with like 100% experience for a weekend! With set dates. or something lol been laggy way to long! And people have lost much i guess. Time/ Gameplay Time, Characters etc. Think about it? it seems fair that you compensate with something like that!
10/18/2013 08:59 AMPosted by Xistence
I had 6 mempos with 9cc up on the AH ending in 6 minutes with the bids at 2k gold...will I get compensated?

If you weren't ok with the bids potentially not reaching what you wanted then you should have set one.
this problem would never have happened if it was peer to peer and not always online like an mmo. as of right now im enjoying the hell out of the console version. just sucks i had to pay 120 dollars to get a working game. (pc version included)
In the downtime, yall should check out Path of Exile. Its a fantastic game and hasn't had any issues like this since I started playing it.
I can't help but think that an offline mode would be a great thing to have at times like this...
Back in business in my area.
ever since i tried to download the beta and the desktop app my blizzard games have not been updating the launcher thing
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]