Diablo® III

"Temporary Outage of Battle.net Server #73"

(Locked)

10/18/2013 08:59 AMPosted by Xistence
I had 6 mempos with 9cc up on the AH ending in 6 minutes with the bids at 2k gold...will I get compensated?

no
10/21/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Death2U
I had 6 mempos with 9cc up on the AH ending in 6 minutes with the bids at 2k gold...will I get compensated?

no

9cc? :D
i am still unable to log on i am getting really fed up now
Didn't they just do "emergency" server maintenance 2 days ago? I guess it didn't stick.
Just got this error also trying to log in at 8:20 pm. Code 73. Have no idea who to contact.
90 Human Paladin
also just got this error
This topic is created 2 years ago.

Good job to bring it up.
WTF. Why would you bring up this thread? DERP!
LOL what a Necro hehe
02/28/2014 05:27 PMPosted by ZaPLaS
LOL what a Necro hehe

It is the spirit of the D2 necromancer alive in the forums.

I love making this joke every time a thread is necro'd :D
I know this won't do any good, but I'm going to add to the thousands of other complaints regarding this issue that have already been said.

Blizzard made me pay over fifty bucks for a game that they said that I could only play online and I can't even play it online because they can't keep the online system working.

This officially sucks.
well it is pretty windy in socal today

thats prolly it
04/29/2014 06:21 PMPosted by DrexMcKay
I know this won't do any good, but I'm going to add to the thousands of other complaints regarding this issue that have already been said.

Blizzard made me pay over fifty bucks for a game that they said that I could only play online and I can't even play it online because they can't keep the online system working.

This officially sucks.

I agree. This is a disgrace. First they integrate DRM into Diablo and now they have the guts to shut down the server for 8 hours. They did this with all Blizzard servers BTW. I can understand when they do such things to MMO'S, but not with simple ARPG's. Blizz really things they can pull of every !@#$ with their costumers. Sry but I am really pissed right now. If they continu to treat their costumers like %^-*, I wont by anything from Blizzard again in the future. Best regards from an unsatisfied paying costumer.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]