Diablo® III

Auction House bids not working

1 Undead Warrior
It seems some auctions are impossible to bid on. The moment I bid it says the amount is too low and to try again and the cash is refunded back through the completed tab.

At first glance it seems perfectly fine, but when I reset the search, my refused bid is now the top bid. Keep in mind my bid is not the suggested amount but an amount I manually entered. It seems these auctions are simply bugged as there's no way I can successfully bid, regardless of the amount entered.

I can't be the only one who's encountered this? I can provide a recording if needed.

Edit: This is for PC version. Posted here by error, but it seems blizzard forgot I have D3 for PC on my account so I cannot post in the proper board.
Edited by DeZa#1308 on 10/21/2013 12:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
That's how bidding is supposed to work. It stops you from trying to figure out the max bid of another user. Bid more, as the bid is higher than yours.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]