Diablo® III

Mit/ehp less than 88%/400k- all lie

This thread is perfect.

I got a special something for you yoda. Being uploaded last night hehe
Reply Quote
1. I have that at 2.75/65.5cc
2. mit - I will be at 88.4% at plvl 100
3. health - I will be at 50k hp at plvl 100
4. I can recover pretty well with 1550 LOH.

Uber zoltun kulle and maghda disagree with you on all counts.
Reply Quote
10/21/2013 09:59 AMPosted by silverfire
Uber zoltun kulle and maghda disagree with you on all counts.

stop it. and I was running with my plvl 40 wiz. I should have a better result with plvl 100 wiz. =)
Reply Quote
I try to maintain a 89%~90% mitigation.

I do notice I tend to be the last man standing in a lot of runs with people with high dps.

Either way, glass cannon is more fun anyways haha.

Glass Cannon DH was one of my favorite ways to play... prob still is.

Currently running 88%... no problems with survival imo.
Edited by Neoshinji#1433 on 10/21/2013 12:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90%/500k is awesome. I prefer going full tank with less freeze strenght and be able to take a few more hits, just my opinion though. Im at 92% against elites!
Reply Quote
You people suck.

I ran 230k EHP SNS just fine back in the day.
Reply Quote
89.7% mit, sub 400k ehp, MP10 solo is pretty easy except for tree poison
Reply Quote
You people suck.

I walked/skated 6 miles to school my freshmen year cos I got kicked off bus, doesn't mean it's better than driving.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 10/21/2013 8:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You people suck.

I walked/skated 6 miles to school my freshmen year cos I got kicked off bus, doesn't mean it's better than driving.

Never said it was better idiot.

Point of contention is yoda saying you can't survive with low EHP. You can. if you don't suck.

Don't open your mouth if you can't comprehend simple thoughts and the only thing that comes out is a pile of crap.
Edited by EmperorMao#1767 on 10/21/2013 8:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Point of contention is yoda saying you can't survive with low EHP. You can. if you don't suck.

Don't open your mouth if your can't comprehend simple thoughts and the only thing that comes out is a pile of crap.

da mao is all fired up!
Reply Quote
learn to play. All you need is 400k DEEPS.
Reply Quote
Ouch, just found out my wiz is a lie :((
Reply Quote

Don't open your mouth if you can't comprehend simple thoughts and the only thing that comes out is a pile of crap.

I understand you hate yourself. Was it mommy or daddy that made it so or nobody liked you growing up and bullied you around?
Reply Quote
Any of you glass-squad members want to carry me through act4 @ 100m a death and I'll do same offer is always open.
Reply Quote
10/21/2013 09:16 PMPosted by Aimless
Any of you glass-squad members want to carry me through act4 @ 100m a death and I'll do same offer is always open.

Building up your mit to do act4 is like driving to a school you can't learn anything from; there's no point.
Reply Quote
Also, your challenge is irrelevant. Building your wiz to tank then challenging us for least deaths, is just about as logical as us DPS chasers challenging you to a Ghom killtime record. It just doesn't work that way. But just for the record, I facetanked Belial in 1 of yoda's forum challenges with 86 mit.
Reply Quote
Why not do both. Have an act4 test AND a ghom test. Every death in act4 spire2 adds 3 seconds to your Ghom time. Run Ghom, see who has the best time with the modification or something like that. Who wants to challenge me?
Reply Quote
10/21/2013 09:12 PMPosted by Aimless
I understand you hate yourself. Was it mommy or daddy that made it so or nobody liked you growing up and bullied you around?

You have nothing to stand on. Went from talking about EHP to generic and baseless insults. Your lack of intelligence is quite a glaring shortcoming. It's no wonder you got kicked off the bus.
Reply Quote
You people suck.

I have to agree with this at least in principle. I think 230k EHP is too low to play comfortably on MP10 in my experience, but the point is valid that lower EHP, mit, and/or DPS works just fine. 40k hp with 87% mit was fine for me on MP10 with 200-250k dps, which translates into around 300k EHP. You only really need 300-350k ehp to solo Ubers, and the only reason to add more is so you can be lazy and not have to move from molten. Otherwise if you just avoid things that one shot you then 300-350k EHP should be plenty to be comfortable.

APS, LoH, and CC values play an important role in that also. If you're running that high DPS but using LS, then you can probably be comfortable with even 86% mit, maybe less depending on what your comfort level is.

Ultimately I just highly dislike people stating those kind of values as factual thresholds when in fact they are personal preferences.
Reply Quote
I do mp10 with 83% learn to play :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]