Diablo® III

Mit/ehp less than 88%/400k- all lie

10/22/2013 01:21 PMPosted by Ley
I don't know my exact MIT /EHP but I imagine they're somewhere around that mark and yes, I do find mp10 to be very easy.

You have 772 AR and 3786 armor, with 49.5k hp. That's 86.83% mitigation and about 375k EHP, if my calculations are correct.
Reply Quote
I don't know my exact MIT /EHP but I imagine they're somewhere around that mark and yes, I do find mp10 to be very easy.

You have 772 AR and 3786 armor, with 49.5k hp. That's 86.83% mitigation and about 375k EHP, if my calculations are correct.

Thanks, i guess d3up.com is accurate then, it gave me roughly the same numbers. It gets exhausting trying to squeeze every bit of mit that I can out of new upgrades.

You won't. Leave. Bye.

I can only hope to someday be as cool as you, I've always dreamed of being an awesome internet bully.
Sorry I suppose?
I guess I should really let you have the last word, so after this, be my guest, the floor is yours..
Edited by Ley#1310 on 10/23/2013 3:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I can only hope to someday be as cool as you, I've always dreamed of being an awesome internet bully.
Sorry I suppose?
I guess I should really let you have the last word, so after this, be my guest, the floor is yours..

'Kay.
Reply Quote
10/23/2013 03:45 AMPosted by Ley
Thanks, i guess d3up.com is accurate then, it gave me roughly the same numbers. It gets exhausting trying to squeeze every bit of mit that I can out of new upgrades.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Air3UPpySbLddFM0dHJCVFRPeUplc2hodmY5anBrRkE#gid=0

Above is a simple spread sheet I made where you can plug in different armor/all resist values and get a mitigation level.

Also if you care to, take a peek at the equations and remake it in your own sheet.
Reply Quote
Sorry I suppose?

Ley, don't worry about EmperorMao. He is known for his notorious mouth. Not sure if he is like that in a real life but I think he just wants to be portrayed as this some bad a s s here in the forum. However, I don't think he is as bad as Raf who no longer posts or trolls. EmperorMao just speaks his mind. It might come out mean but he's not bad at all. It's just hard to get used to him in the beginning but he grows in you.
Reply Quote
Mao's the best - but don't on the wrong side of him *jerks head and calls "Mao make that azn voice NAO" *
Reply Quote
10/23/2013 06:57 AMPosted by Void
"Mao make that azn voice NAO" *

he is azn though.
Reply Quote
10/23/2013 06:59 AMPosted by yodatoy
"Mao make that azn voice NAO" *

he is azn though.

he is, so am I. its just the voice thats funny. btw, there is a gg loh ammy on rmah - i was just browsing and you might b interested
Reply Quote
10/23/2013 07:02 AMPosted by Void
there is a gg loh ammy on rmah - i was just browsing and you might b interested

well go check now...
Reply Quote
10/23/2013 06:57 AMPosted by Void
Mao's the best - but don't on the wrong side of him *jerks head and calls "Mao make that azn voice NAO" *

http://i.imgur.com/wCYwhTU.jpg
Reply Quote
flomaxx, I got a pledge of about 300M so far from three people. how's the fundraising going?
Reply Quote
10/23/2013 07:15 AMPosted by yodatoy
how's the fundraising going?

Well, since I heard of the dbl your money offer for when you quit next, I might have to up my monies donated myself... sounds like a good investment ; )
Oh, and you also recieved a 5M donation from a "private" donor.
Reply Quote
10/23/2013 07:18 AMPosted by FL0Maxx
how's the fundraising going?

Well, since I heard of the dbl your money offer for when you quit next, I might have to up my monies donated myself... sounds like a good investment ; )

thats jen most likely
Reply Quote
10/23/2013 07:18 AMPosted by FL0Maxx

nice nice.

our campaign is going well so far. =)
Reply Quote
10/23/2013 06:06 AMPosted by yodatoy
It's just hard to get used to him in the beginning but he grows in you.

My mind went there..lol
Reply Quote
lol @ 400k ehp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]