Diablo® III

Finally finished HC Inferno solo

After procrastinating for quite a while because of some sporadic DC problems with my internet connection, I decided to finish Inferno. I first called my Internet provider and after months of beaching like a southern debutant in heat, they finally fixed my modem and laid down a new cable line. Then it was all up to me. After a few weeks of dedicated play, Diablo is finally dead. Also by pure coincidence, he was my 2000 Elite Kill.

This might not be a grand accomplishment to some, but it was for me.
Edited by Argos#1307 on 10/17/2013 3:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Grats

What that really tells me is that HC deaths are less about player skill, and more about what happens between your PC and the Blizz server.

I have a friend in a semi-rural area whose HC chars regularly die, and it's always to a disconnect. It would drive me crazy, but he says he loves the thrill of HC even though it seems he has no chance of completing the game or getting to p100.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]