Diablo® III

[Giveaway]MP6 Owe Free Set. [Re-open]!

MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Winners:AlphaShift14#1155, DASH#1202, Who will it be?

Originally constructed by BladeMaster and Silver32. I won this set last 05/24/13. And I must say this has helped get to where I am right now. nOWE = no OWE. It's OWE FREE. :)

I paid BM 5m for the set (suppose to be 30m but Kaazzeerr donated 25m). So that I will cherish the set.

Now I won't ask for anything. But the gems on the set needs some improvement. So that will be your first task to maximize the set.

I would like to know why you deserve this set and I would expect you to keep it intact and pass it forward when you're done with it. It has been passed along twice now.

Winner will be determined on October 24, 2013 (11:59pm PDT).

This set is most efficient in MP6. with the proper gems and skill set mostly capable of mp8.

Here's how it looks. http://d3up.com/b/1131750
Edited by AlphaShift14#1155 on 10/23/2013 5:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Seeing as there are no responses yet, I'll throw my name in the ring. I may be 60 by the 20th, dedicated to maining monk and getting to Plvl 100 before RoS. Could use some gear to get started at 60 and would definitely continue to pass the set along to new monks once I grew out of it.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Well if no one posts after you. You'll get it. Better level up fast. :)
Reply Quote
I would definitely like to throw my hat into the ring for this set. I am newly returned to Diablo, having heard about the removal of the Auction House. I am a fairly fresh lvl 60 main monk. My monk is at Paragon Level 2 and is using pretty crappy gear. My DPS standing in town is a pitifully low 27k with 18k life. I would treasure a set like this and would certainly pass it on when I outgrew it.
Reply Quote
I just hit 60 and bought what I could get from the AH, but agreeably I could have done better with the amount of money I spent. I'd pass it on as well once I outgrow it.
Reply Quote
I really would appreciate such itens!!
Count my name in the ring!

I played Diablo 3 since its release until patch 1.0.4, which added the Paragorn lvls system. After more than one year, I again have enough spare time to play, so I'm returning to Diablo 3.
I really like this class and only have played Diablo 3 with monk, which is lvl 60, Paragorn lvl 5. However, everything seems different, the strategies, skills, builds, ... it's almost a new game for me.

For this purpose, this set of items would be a perfect welcome back!!

And as I would receive this set, I would pass it intact after finding/buying a better one.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Nice to see so many hopefuls. :)
Reply Quote
I don't think I'll make it to 60 in time :P I'm finding I'm learning a lot more about the class as I level up myself so I don't want to get a power level through
Reply Quote
Scratch that, hauled !@# and made it to 60. Almost entirely by myself (with a little help from chronotrigger at the end lol)
Reply Quote
I withdraw my request, I got some great help from mTeasdale.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
10/17/2013 09:33 PMPosted by Deneri
I withdraw my request, I got some great help from mTeasdale.

Glad to hear. :)
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
10/17/2013 08:00 PMPosted by Orakil
Scratch that, hauled !@# and made it to 60. Almost entirely by myself (with a little help from chronotrigger at the end lol)

Who knows? It might be waiting for you. :P
Reply Quote
Very impressed that this set is still intact. I still remember when I first gave it to alpha he was shocked he won anyone getting this set is lucky. Would be interesting to see how many could benefit from the same set lol. I also remember how much I paid for most of the gear as well
Reply Quote
I would love to win a set like this! All my gear was handed down to me by my friend who stopped playing and gave up but i will never give up on playing my monk since the builds are so creative and fun but i would like to experiment more since i can barely get past MP4. I tried to copy the ZDS build since it was cheap to do and is great for team support but now i want to try solo things on my own and would like a chance at this set. I hope to get to paragon 70-100 when the expansion comes out hopefully.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
10/18/2013 01:49 AMPosted by BladeMaster
Very impressed that this set is still intact.

I did promise you that I would hand it down right? :P

This is indeed a good token set. =) I hope most giveaways last this long it's the third generation. :)
Edited by AlphaShift14#1155 on 10/18/2013 3:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/18/2013 01:09 AMPosted by AlphaShift14

Who knows? It might be waiting for you. :P

Well I'm being forced to go to a wedding on Saturday instead of playing, so coming back to a set like that would be a mighty fine surprise :)
Reply Quote
I miss my droid :(
Reply Quote
I would like to have a chance to win this set.

I'm fairly new to d3 as my friend don't play anymore so i took over about 2 weeks ago. I've been playing wiz for about week and had been greatly appreciated from all the helps from people in-game when i started playing. I've been playing wiz this whole time but since last night i have finished leveling up my monk (a friend i met in-game helped me level up). i was geting bored playing with wiz so i decided to make a monk to play and i find it kind of pretty fun. The super dashing, teleporting strikes, tons of buffs; this class is very well-rounded and I'm getting more interesting in playing this class now. I have decided to make monk my main along side with my wizard. I will be so glad if i were to win this set so it can boost my game play experiences further as monk. I will also donate this gear back to the people in need once i have master myself playing as monk and upgraded my gears in the future.

your generosity is greatly appreciated as this make new players or fairly new players enjoy the game more because of these wonderful helps.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Anyone else would want to join? :)
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Going in has been closed. I'll be choosing the world after I came back from work. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]