Diablo® III

[Giveaway]MP6 Owe Free Set. [Re-open]!

Nooooooo I missed it by an hour. Just rolled a monk and bought some cheap gear. Looking to farm with it to para50 or so. Darn EST and sleep schedule ;)
Reply Quote
I won Homeslice's set so I'll withdraw myself from the contest. Thanks again for offering this though, really phenomenal what the monk communities capable of.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Winner is Varkolak#1115! :)
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
10/20/2013 06:22 AMPosted by Boomtank
Nooooooo I missed it by an hour. Just rolled a monk and bought some cheap gear. Looking to farm with it to para50 or so. Darn EST and sleep schedule ;)

With your set up I don't believe you need this set.
Reply Quote
View profile
Glad you found a winner alpha hopefully they become an active monk like your self
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
I had to select a new winner as posted on the main thread because the first one didn't respond to the friend request. Hopefully they do. :)
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
No winner has claimed this set yet. I'll re-open it for new monks to be veto in. :) Please post away! :)

First eligible monk to do so wins the set. :)
Edited by AlphaShift14#1155 on 10/23/2013 6:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well I'll give it a shot ;p Been leveling monk casually lately and I'm having a blast with this class but kinda broke now xd Would love to be able to farm MP 6-8 and get paragon 100, probably on multiple monks before the expansion comes on. Would gladly pay it forward to other monks as I upgrade pieces!
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
10/23/2013 06:53 PMPosted by hyunkyl
Well I'll give it a shot ;p Been leveling monk casually lately and I'm having a blast with this class but kinda broke now xd Would love to be able to farm MP 6-8 and get paragon 100, probably on multiple monks before the expansion comes on. Would gladly pay it forward to other monks as I upgrade pieces!

Have your monk powerleveled before someone else posts and its yours. :)
Reply Quote
Hi, I would like to win this set. I started playing DIII since released, and my monk has been the first and only toon I play consistently. I took about 1 year or so off and recently came back. I just got married almost 3 months ago. I now mostly play with my sister and my brother in law. I'd love to get my wife into the game so we can play as a full group. My wife is not much of a gamer, but if I can get my monk some decent equipment and show her what he can do, I hope that will get her hooked. I will gladly pass on this set once my monk outgrows it or i no longer use it.

Thanks!

EDIT: Just want to add, i've been mostly upgrading my gears (my monk had pretty crappy gears when I stopped playing) through bidding them cheap of AH, and getting lucky with a few last minute bids. But i think i've hit a wall in upgrading gears cheaply from AH (i have a little over a mil to spend). We just started doing MP4 Act 1 last night, and it was a challenge (died quite a few times to elite packs), but we definitely been having fun.
Edited by Thunderlordz#1356 on 10/25/2013 9:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I would like to get in on this as well.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Thank you for the new entries. I apologize I lend the set to my friend who's new set I am building right now. I will update as necessary. :)
Reply Quote
Good luck to the winner and hope to see you around in the game!
Edited by Wulfgar#1770 on 10/29/2013 7:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]