Diablo® III

LoL pop-ups on Diablo3 webpage

Every time I click into a dialogue box or a button that redirects me to another part of the Diablo3 website a League of Legends ad pops up. I don't play league and have never DL League to my PC. Again, this is only happening on http://us.battle.net/d3. I'm quite upset and starting to get aggravated with it as I surf through the forums a bunch along with posting. It really sets me off that it's a LoL pop-up instead of a Blizzard game itself.

I've checked my computer, updated my virus software, ran both a Critical Area's scan and Vulnerability Scan ALONG with a Full System scan. It has detected nothing so I reset my computer 3 times (having some technical experience) and ran all 3 scans again. I still found nothing. On top of this I use Google Chrome as my default web browser and have had no problems since launch until now.

This is NOT a rant but rather a statement in hoping someone could help me out with this problem or is this happening to everyone?

- Tiddle
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]