Diablo® III

That's All I Can Stands, I Can't Stands No More!

10/20/2013 10:13 AMPosted by Knoland
RMAH/GAH = Nintendo Game Genie... whats the point of a game if you need to cheat?

Yeah, I like to fabricate rules about things I can't afford inside of a game and call it cheating too.
Reply Quote
RMAH/GAH = Nintendo Game Genie... whats the point of a game if you need to cheat?
Meaning that it can enhance the experience for players? Agreed.
Reply Quote
buy and sell items on the gold AH, it is free, and you can make more than enough to deck out your characters. rmah isn't needed at all.
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 01:57 AMPosted by Uldrich
I've gotten this far without resorting to the RMAH but I've also gotten to the point where I want to be able to unlock the full potential of my characters and reach breakpoints without compromising survivability! To the RMAH!

lol you have lots you could upgrade... now if u look at my barb, i would have to go RMHA or inject some money to get gold to shop in AH:)
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 01:57 AMPosted by Uldrich
I've gotten this far without resorting to the RMAH but I've also gotten to the point where I want to be able to unlock the full potential of my characters and reach breakpoints without compromising survivability! To the RMAH!

10/20/2013 04:17 AMPosted by n0LiJ
trust me bruh, we all did it. even the dudes who rip the RMAH at every opportunity possible do it. in fact, they probably do it more than anyone else.

Das is true.

I am against the AH's, but the game does force you to use it at a certain point, unless you're into S&M.

I dropped $20 on some gold when I started it back up a few months ago. Unfortunately, all that did was allow me to feel stronger. It didn't fix any problems of a horribly unrewarding loot system.
Reply Quote
Hey guys, thanks for the replies. I have to say that a part of me agrees with a lot of what has been said against using the RMAH. I however, came to the realization that there is actually no "winning". What I'm really after is building the specs that I enjoy playing. I couldn't do that on a reasonable time frame (given that I want to play other games as well, work, study) so I have to go RMAH. I enjoy gearing up characters and seeing if I can execute certain builds properly. That's basically what I'm paying for.
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 04:17 AMPosted by n0LiJ
trust me bruh, we all did it. even the dudes who rip the RMAH at every opportunity possible do it. in fact, they probably do it more than anyone else.

Oh and how does anyone get gear from the RMAH if everyone is a buyer. Without sellers then there will be no buyers period. Also I would dare say that those that are good at flipping will never have to touch the RMAH. I dare say that only about 30% of the player base has used the RMAH. The rest use the gold AH. I have not gotten any gear from the RMAH only the gold AH.

This means that the RMAH is optional you can play without ever touching it as millions of players other than me have done already and are no doubt still doing right now.
Reply Quote
Now, now. not all of us have put $ into the game, but im gathering we are a very rare bunch indeed.¨
doesn´t really matter tho, paying to win in a game without objective is hardly cheating^^
Reply Quote
This post reminds me of a movie intermission, Better hurry to the RMAH before all the gear is gone!!
Why just don't buy for you!!! Buy for your family,Your friends.Your cat,Dog, And dead relatives too!!
Hurry spend!!! Spend big!!!! you know you want too!!! So whats stopping you!!! Getting hot in the pants? Naw it's not what you think, It's that ole credit card burning to get out and get drained of it's credit....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]