Diablo® III

A bit of advice for my Monk Please!

I am just about halfway thru act 3 in Inferno, and have done some farming in the earlier Acts of Inferno, but I feel like my progression has stagnated and I am in need of some minor guidance. It seems like I never get any good upgrades dropping... I am going insane! Any assistance would be appreciated! thanks!
Reply Quote
Seems like you are trying to do it without AH.
Then maybe you should try crafting more, life are ok, AR and life on hit or steal are too low. I am not a big fan of 7side strike. most ppl use sweeping wind or TR.

It is hard to level a monk self found. he need to get close and you defence are not good enough. I tried to level my monk till ~PL35 with group runs in Act3. And I left it for Barb. Barb skills are better defensively. Now i am back after finding better gears.

For mantra, conviction is over healing, you should try it.

Good luck and add me if you like some runs.
Reply Quote
Drop OWE for now, you have too many mixed resists. Get some other passive until you decide for one resist to stack.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]