Diablo® III

Living on a prayer... and a bit of lps(s)

View profile
I picked up this new oh because I sold palm sacrifice. (funny that it's back on rmah for $50 after i sold it for $55.. guess they didn't like it lol) any way, lpss inna's radiance helm by itself and kiting with certain gear/spec makes this game a little more interesting. throw on transcendence and who needs ls/face tanking? yeah, i can't go toe to toe with rd packs or sit in elements, but i can dance around/hit n run, wait for their cool down or just skip and farm on. (edit* yeah...prob gonna switch on a sustain fist for savage beasts with rd... they're a bit much) I just think it's kinda nice and a bit of a change considering there are some high end weapons out there that lack any form of sustain and can be found for cheap. If you can live on a bit of lpss and kiting you sure can find some powerful/budgetable weapons to add some extra punch. I guess since ls is going to get nerfed i'm practicing not relying on it, while being conservative with minimal sustain and tactical with what is going on around me. Feels good to live life on the edge.
Edited by RelytReborn#1727 on 10/22/2013 6:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
damn, this is terrible in party play. had to switch back to sustain fist. too much for mp10 4 people. better for solo..
Reply Quote
View profile
I have some really wicked loh fists hit me up in game I'll sell them to a fellow monk for what I paid
Reply Quote
View profile
I'll check em out. thanks.
Reply Quote
I like to use Cyclone strike to deal with the savage beasts and firing one off heals you at the same time.
Reply Quote
Just put it in your stash till the xpac when lpss gets buff. lol it's just not that great for now.
Reply Quote
View profile
I really should... but I'm too stubborn.
Reply Quote
View profile
I say if I can make a LOH build work you can make lpss work just keep at it. Do testing and you will get it. I still have more testing to do as well it just takes more skill to make the obscure work. I already know I want more resist so I can tank more.

Keep slaying
BM
Edited by BladeMaster#1559 on 10/21/2013 6:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
yeah.. i'm kinda shifting a bit mroe toward lps to help the lpss. wondering if i can get a good mix and match of ar, phys, lpss, lps, dex to mitigate efficiently. patch 2.0 will make this work wonders im thinking, but just pushing it now while things are stagnant.
Reply Quote
View profile
10/22/2013 05:23 PMPosted by RelytReborn
yeah.. i'm kinda shifting a bit mroe toward lps to help the lpss. wondering if i can get a good mix and match of ar, phys, lpss, lps, dex to mitigate efficiently. patch 2.0 will make this work wonders im thinking, but just pushing it now while things are stagnant.

RR run VW, Litany and Nats ring. This alone will give you ~700 LpS without wasting any rng rolls. You can probably squeeze another into your bracers so you will run about 1k LpS.

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
View profile
Well, I'm looking to keep a good mix. I'd be more willing to get lps in an amulet and maybe one other slot for now. I don't think goign all out lps would be wise on every item. just maxing it on certain rolls could be worth it tho with lpss and other mit.
Edited by RelytReborn#1727 on 10/22/2013 6:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
I think you could make this work without too much problems. Biggest problem will be trying to find the gg items with lpss as most consider it trash and vendor them much like the LOH weapons. Damn people who don't think outside the box
Reply Quote
View profile
Well, ive got a gg lpss helm on and the fist is pretty good for sustain. i bought some lps gear to play around with too. can get 8k lps/s while TRing. But the lps is kinda useless by itself in higher mps when not combined with lpss. When 2.0 hits im assuming lps will get buffed along with lpss and TR might get a damage buff as well, if that's the case one could perma TR for damage if they wanted while gaining constant and crazy lps/s. would basically make them invulnerable.
Edited by RelytReborn#1727 on 10/22/2013 10:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Got my LPSS Inna's for 10m (1d11), assume it was a steal. Defiantly makes life easier when in oh-crap-better-spam-buttons-before-I-die situations.

Maybe the new Inna's/Monk set will double LPSS !!!!
Reply Quote
View profile
Sure looks like a steal. Nice set up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]