Diablo® III

Someone gear my monk

Basically he isn't even 60 yet but when he is I need to get gear for him.. I am setting a 500mil budget.. The way I want to do this is get someone to purchase gear and I will add you.. And exchange the gear for the gold.. I know it's a big ask to trust a stranger etc.. All I can give is my word.. I don't break that !@#$.. I just don't know how to hear a monk.. If you are interested.. Just share your interest here and i will choose someone and set something up.. So anywhere up to 500mil gold and try get gear that can farm as close to mp10 as possible.. Cheers lads...
Reply Quote
I'll even add 10mil on top for your troubles
Reply Quote
Most monks in this forum would probably agree that it's important for you, the player, to make informed decisions on your own gear, instead of being handed something premade that you know nothing about.

I wrote a guide about how to get to 200k dps and 500k ehp: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9882549581 and since I wrote that prices have increased, but I helped a friend out and got him to about 170k with some decent (not great) crafts and some cheapish stuff from the AH.

Take a look at that guide, toss some bids down on things if you feel led, but if you want a super great monk, start crafting bracers, gloves and amulets and see where that lands you, then you might have a better idea of what to buy.

Also, you're only sporting a 2% tip? o.O
Also #2, if you decide to let someone buy you gear and resell it to you, make sure they don't rip you off. There are some thrifty people that could get a 250m set of gear from bids and sell it to you for 500m. You get the idea. Just be careful.

Good luck.
Reply Quote
I have some gear that i can sell you for your monk. if you want to add me in game i can link you the gear when i get home
Reply Quote
View profile
Isn't gearing and the gear progression a big part of the game?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]