Diablo® III

Please help.. Bugged game.

On my Xbox 360 it says !!missing!! 87701 for quests and everything, when I play there's no sound or any chat boxes, or any loot drops what so ever...

Please help solve this solution, I deleted my game completely & still did not solve anything.,, it happened in act 3..
Thanks, respond ASAP..
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Hi EliseJungle,

It sounds like something went wrong with the installation of your game. Typically when you are seeing missing text strings, sounds, or art assets, it means that part of the game data is missing.

The troubleshooting I can provide for this is somewhat limited but I would suggest removing your current installation of the game from your console, including any Title Updates you have installed. Then, make sure you have sufficient space on your hard drive and are using a reliable broadband internet connection. If you are connected to the internet wirelessly, I'd suggest plugging your console into your router rather than using wireless, as well.

Once that's all done go ahead and re-download and re-install the game title again. While the game is downloading and installing you should also try to avoid turning off your console or interrupting your internet connection.
Reply Quote
Confusing .. But will do....

I removed my diablo game & it didn't fix it & didn't require me to update it again..
Reply Quote

I removed my diablo game & it didn't fix it & didn't require me to update it again..

Did you deleted the entire game from hdd with cache system too ?
Reply Quote
83 Draenei Paladin

Did you deleted the entire game from hdd with cache system too ?

If you still have this issue, try clearing the cache, as stated above:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]