Diablo® III

Won Khim Lau and Axe of Sankis

Anyone know if these two beauties can be used together? As in Fire storm/Exploding palm build with FoT? 25% to both Lightening and Fire skills would be beastly but I bought a cheap pair to try it out and can't really tell if its working....
Reply Quote
It would be like use OWE with a rainbow assortment of elemental resists. It'd work, but definitely not optimal.

Pick up a nice black damage rare or EF (if you can stand the fear) that can pair with both and then have builds ready to take advantage of them.

Sadly, in this current patch, fire-based monks aren't that strong when compared to the lightning-based ones. Although it looks like that might change in RoS, which would make me very happy.
Reply Quote
hmm, just realizing too that the damage bonus from each weapon will NOT apply to the other since they are both elemental weapons...
Reply Quote
It would be like use OWE with a rainbow assortment of elemental resists. It'd work, but definitely not optimal.

Pick up a nice black damage rare or EF (if you can stand the fear) that can pair with both and then have builds ready to take advantage of them.

Sadly, in this current patch, fire-based monks aren't that strong when compared to the lightning-based ones. Although it looks like that might change in RoS, which would make me very happy.

That would please me, as well. I've kept a Burning Axe in my stash for quite a long time in hopes of having decent fire builds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]