Diablo® III

Is it just me or...

Skorn Nirvana is more awesome than 2W setup. :\
Reply Quote
10/22/2013 05:33 AMPosted by kamVINCI

Without FitL? Nirvana Damage bomb wise, I don't think it's close.
Reply Quote
Some guys like hawt girls. Some are into fat ugly ones.

Everyone has different taste. Not gonna blame you. :)
Reply Quote
10/22/2013 06:30 AMPosted by Wilson

Without FitL? Nirvana Damage bomb wise, I don't think it's close.

you dont think its close? i mean have you tried it or you just think its not good?

cool. :D im gona rock with skorn nirvana until people realize how awesome it is just like how people used to say skorn ww sucks.
Reply Quote
View profile
too slo mate..

but how many can you get off with that slow thing?
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
<3 you too Fitzy!

Yea, I have tested Nirvana pretty thoroughly and, while I got it to work better than I previously had, there are two MAJOR drawbacks to 2h vs dual 1h.

The first, and by far most important, is that WotHF has an animation that reminds me of those dreams where you are walking through molasses and can't run fast enough to escape the thing behind you.... it's SO SLOW.

You get locked in place for what seems like 10 years during the second hit of the skill and heaven forbid the Nirvana interaction fails to go off when you hit IwL ... then you have to auto AGAIN during the buff which removes most of your DPS time.

Second, Faith in the Light is a big part of the Nirvana damage cycle and it is simply WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better with dual 1h weps.

My 1h nirvana bells do similar DAMAGE to my 2h nirvana bells and that doesn't bode well for the 2h setup!

I guess an unofficial third is exactly what Fitz said, the alternative from Nirvana with dual 1h is cookie-bells which is good but not great, the alternative from Nirvana with 2h is passive spir/sec guardian path which is amazingly efficient. This makes it a lot harder to justify Nirvana with a 2h wep.

... so yea ... I don't think it's particularly good but if you are having fun, you are doing it right!

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]