Diablo® III

@CC or other LOH monks

Just saw this one on JSP - I know these are rare so i figured i'd post it over here. Nats ring with over 400 LOH.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=69048314&f=153

(Please don't tell me its mine - my account is tripman)

Cheers.
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 10/22/2013 5:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Nice find..very similar to my LOH ring. I would gain about 70 LOH and 1CC :D

Any LOH user running nats 2 piece better jump on this.

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
I don't know, I like my LoH Nats a lot. Even more so when I can Mystic the Arcane Resistance for either AR/AVD/CD depending on the new mechanics.

86 DEX
32 Arcane Resist (yuck, but will soon be great!)
9% Attack Speed
421 Life on Hit
216 Life per Second
6% Critical Hit Chance

Was 500~800m on GAH (don't remember the precise amount, but thought it was a steal).
Edited by Nahsi#1156 on 10/22/2013 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
That was a nice find Nahsi. I can't wait to re roll the 9 max dmg on my ring that I still have now that I think about it.
Reply Quote
And it's gone and no it wasn't me
Reply Quote
10/22/2013 08:12 PMPosted by BladeMaster
And it's gone and no it wasn't me

Saw your bid and that it sold soon after - hoped you got it :(.
Reply Quote
I did low ball a bit but can't blame someone for trying. if I got the damn thing I would probably have 250k dps with 2200 loh :(
Edited by BladeMaster#1559 on 10/22/2013 8:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah it was a nice ring. Would have been a few k upgrade for me as well. There will always be another one available eventually =)

We are both at similar DPS and eHP BM with a few different approaches to gearing as you can see. Your build is coming a long quite nicely and the RA is pretty snazzy!

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
Thinking I need to try out these BT pants and get a lacuni to go with them possibly a tal chest but the ones I want are expensive lol. But I plan on having multiple gears to swap around. I really want to get a fist of Azz too. Always liked the look of it
Reply Quote
I'll let you guys know if I spot anything else good - i'm kinda obsessed with numbers so always looking at new items haha. Can't play at the moment though :(. No internet at home, sigh.
Reply Quote
BM I think I have 3 items per slot revolving around mixing my builds up and down. If you want to borrow anything I'll be on Sunday for a good amount of time.

I got the Fist of Az, Tals, Lacuni's and BT pants for you to borrow.

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
If you can find me some lacuni with dex 9ias 6 cc and all res let me know. BT stuff is really cheap thankfully lol
Reply Quote
10/22/2013 09:35 PMPosted by Cayzer
I'll let you guys know if I spot anything else good - i'm kinda obsessed with numbers so always looking at new items haha. Can't play at the moment though :(. No internet at home, sigh.

High-tier gear price checker you are! You always happy to search high-tier gears.
Reply Quote
BM you can borrow mine if need be. It's on my profile now.

9/6 AR and Dex

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
10/22/2013 09:39 PMPosted by BladeMaster
If you can find me some lacuni with dex 9ias 6 cc and all res let me know. BT stuff is really cheap thankfully lol

I like lacuni too. Hope i have a high dex, vit, ar, 9ias, and 6cc! Is Lacuni included all stats what i said?
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 10/22/2013 9:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I would love to try get 700 res a bit more ias and rock the LOH build. I think BT might work out for me what's the 2 piece bonus for that anyways. I am willing to drop dps to like 225-230 if I can become a LOH tank
Reply Quote
If you get a AR on lacuni and you want vit and dex then you can't have over 100 of either.

Isn't 2 piece BT set 100 vit?
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 10/22/2013 9:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/22/2013 09:45 PMPosted by Cayzer
If you get a AR on lacuni and you want vit and dex then you can't have over 100 of either.

Oh ic! I think that stat of price of lacuni must be verrrrrrrrrry expensive. By the way, CC's Tal Chest is really GG. I cant find any Tal chest in AH that has stat 270vit, 70+AR, 9ias
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 10/22/2013 9:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I might take you up on your offer but I really prefer to buy my own so... I'll probably borrow them test and check stats then buy my own unless there's a deal we can strike up not sure if you want to keep everything since I know you like swapping around lol
Reply Quote

Isn't 2 piece BT set 100 vit?

Hmmm if it is I may be able to completely drop the vit on my rare ring and go for dps and loh this might work. Also why I would just go for dex on lacuni instead of both the all res is a must for me
Edited by BladeMaster#1559 on 10/22/2013 9:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]