Diablo® III

Unable to open 2 clients with battlenet Beta

I am unable to open 2 clients of D3 at the same time using Battlenet beta program. However I can open 2 WOW accounts and "multi box" with Battlenet Beta.
This is two separate battle net accounts my wife and I got Diablo from the free Warcraft promotion. She does not play diablo much I wanted to give some stuff to her account through Dual box.
The Battlenet beta would not allow me to open up 2 programs yet I have seen people mention in forums that they have dual boxed. Any Idea why I am having trouble with 2nd client saying game in use.
Thank you for your help
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
You still have to manually launch D3 for a second instance, and you cannot do it from the same installation folder as the first instance that is open. Each running instance must have its own fully funcitonal install folder.
Caution: This cookie bites back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]