Diablo® III

Can a barb like this ever die???

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/stanley3998-3642/hero/33426163
Reply Quote
Not sure about that. All I know is that he's rich.
Reply Quote
yup. even with huge armor and dps, he knows he has issues with some enemies.
Reply Quote
Nice barbara indeed.
Reply Quote
10/21/2013 07:53 PMPosted by pichapie
even with huge armor and dps

He's actually pretty glass cannon for a barb. That's some crazy dps though.

-dolynick
Reply Quote
10/21/2013 08:06 PMPosted by dolynick
even with huge armor and dps

He's actually pretty glass cannon for a barb. That's some crazy dps though.

-dolynick

totally man. he's the usual dprog geared players. you know, a lot of which aren't even functional, etc
Reply Quote
View profile
lame. yoda you have learnt nothing. Since when is every DPS buff one can manage on log = to mit and EHP?

I need to start logging with Deep Freeze up so you think I never die.:P
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 10/21/2013 8:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
yes he can, quite easily. but I believe that's just the gear he uses for diabloprogress ratings. not completely sure on this though
Reply Quote
View profile
ant believe such a experienced barb needs a fury generator either. Silver showed me at about paragon 50 i was in error and could double my effective dps.
Reply Quote
henry...is that you?!
Reply Quote
10/21/2013 08:31 PMPosted by yodatoy
henry...is that you?!
??
Reply Quote
yep cos even 8+mil ehp is no match for the dc monster, http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/darxflex-2519/DuDogJustLoL/30289028
Reply Quote
389 all resist, yeah he can die.
10/21/2013 08:24 PMPosted by Aimless
ant believe such a experienced barb needs a fury generator either. Silver showed me at about paragon 50 i was in error and could double my effective dps.
Looks like it might be a build for ubers, most use a generator for them.
Reply Quote
Yes he can, his mit isn't enough to fight reflect. But then again, barbs always swap to LS weap/belt when they encounter those.
Reply Quote
That gear would get slaughtered in ubers about as fast as phaminez, maybe last as long as yodatoy if he's lucky.
Reply Quote
also wouldn't the barb want to MH an axe or mace for the CD boost? or is there an advantage to using a sword on MH that i'm not seeing?
Reply Quote
Hota SMASH! Put it this way does he need armor/ar if the fight lasts seconds? HIs only problem would be a reflect pack.
Reply Quote
10/22/2013 12:10 AMPosted by Phorn
also wouldn't the barb want to MH an axe or mace for the CD boost? or is there an advantage to using a sword on MH that i'm not seeing?
This is purely a dprogress gearset, I would guess that the sword mainhand gives more paper damage.

edit: nevermind, dprog doesn't count passives in dps, so it doesn't matter which weapon you have in your mainhand.
Edited by JackStraw#1836 on 10/22/2013 1:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/21/2013 07:43 PMPosted by yodatoy
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/stanley3998-3642/hero/33426163

Miss two crit rends while rocks are falling on you and picked up by uber SB? Plus ZK fireball? Gone case.
Reply Quote
I would love to try to learn to play a gearset like that. Maybe sometime if they get a PTR up I'll get my hands on items like that :)

With that kind of damage I think normal things like AR and Life become less important....even at 3% steal from Bloodthirst along with Rend....survivability might be better than most people are thinking. Especially if you spent some time playing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]