Diablo® III

Please Fix Conversation Bug (360)

80 Tauren Hunter
every single conversation that I had with artisans main characters and followers are not registering on the first time I listen usually you have to click it 2 or 3 sometimes four or five times just to get it to register! It is VERY annoying! please fix this asap thank you
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Hi Mirage,

This is actually a display issue only, in most cases. If you speak with one of these NPCs and let the conversation, then wait for a moment, the conversation will appear.

The only time a conversation can totally fail to register is if you quickly skip through a conversation or log out immediately after or during the conversation, and this only occasionally occurs.

Also, I'd appreciate it if you didn't post your thread subject in all caps, in the future. I went ahead and fixed this one for you. :)
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Hunter
Thanks but that didn't work I stilll have to click it couple times
Reply Quote
10/23/2013 05:11 PMPosted by Tsarnis
The only time a conversation can totally fail to register is if you quickly skip through a conversation or log out immediately after or during the conversation, and this only occasionally occurs.

So, you admit there is a bug here. Why isn't it in the known issues list? It's an issue and it seems to be known to you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]