Diablo® III

[PS3] TDK Clan / Guild Recruiting!

I have no idea who EmmetOtter is on the console threads, so not sure why he'd want to kiss my butt? lol... I think he was just trying to be silly.

As for the cheesy reference - we been around since waaaaaay before the newer "Dark Knight" Batman movies were even thought of, so I see no reason why it isn't a good laugh. Not like we were copying anything as a result of that phrase or franchise. Granted Batman has been around for ages, I never started reading the comics until about 6 years after this guild was originally created. I'm just sticking with the roots. :D
11/27/2013 12:44 PMPosted by Strudels
Applied =)

You made a great choice, you'll love it here. People actually treat you fairly, help you out, and always have members online to play with no matter what you want to do.
Unlike the other guild, I won't post false accusations and slander to try and get members.

Because we don't need to sink to that level.
or here ....help me out here guys...Where should i join when meds where off?
11/30/2013 01:41 PMPosted by DookieButter
or here ....help me out here guys...Where should i join when meds where off?

Feel free to do whatever your heart desires man :)
I like the attitude already...lol :)
11/29/2013 08:49 PMPosted by AceBro
I think he was just trying to be silly.

Yes. Very silly.
I wasn't saying your guild was cheesy, just my reference
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0468569/quotes?qt=qt0484249
(the bump is free)
11/30/2013 02:34 PMPosted by EmmetOtter
I think he was just trying to be silly.

Yes. Very silly.
I wasn't saying your guild was cheesy, just my reference
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0468569/quotes?qt=qt0484249
(the bump is free)

Oh I am very well aware of that, just don't think the other guy was :D
People lay that batman line on us in game and in our forums fairly frequently. haha
11/30/2013 01:53 PMPosted by DookieButter
I like the attitude already...lol :)

We try :D
Thanks to all the recent applicants, we are looking over the apps and look forward to gaming with you guys soon!
Hi, I applied.

I didn't see an introduction area so I'll do it here (if you care x) )

I have the game for a month and I am currently barbarian 60 (21) with +/- 400K dps.
I first targeted platinum trophey and now I am trying to finish my barbarian before playing other characters.

I have no mic right now... simply because Diablo 3 is the first game making me want to get one.
But I live in the world's butt in Dominican Republic. So I dunno when I'll get one.
My first language is french and so is my game. Fortunatly, I can find English names on battle.net to be able to discuss with you.

I don't duplicate. But I won't throw an item away if I learn it was duplicated. I would simply concider it valueless in terms of trading.

I dislike moddig very much. I won't care if folks just played local or with their "mod" team...
But unfortunatly, it attracts people missing mother's love or I dunno what. So they use the fact caracteristics on console aren't officially given etc... to try to make you swallow that they dropped a necklace 280% Critical damage.
I didn't see an introduction area so I'll do it here (if you care x) ).

Thank you for that awesome write up! The reason you didn't see one is because it's part of our member's only section. As soon as you were accepted, you should have been able to see the "Introductions" subforum under the Guild Discussion section.

Appreciate your interest in us.
Hardcore Challenge event going on right now!
Applied
12/02/2013 05:53 PMPosted by MrSyn13
Applied
Didn't see the app. Good luck to you though.
Applied again. Sorry about that
PSN Greenthumb420247
Edited by MrSyn13#1399 on 12/3/2013 5:52 AM PST
85 Worgen Priest
Can you post the link to apply again? I have been looking for people to play with on here for some time. Mostly me and my buddy playing together local co op...

Add me to PSN if anyone needs someone to play with... Ubers, Gear farming, whatever....

Lvl 60 Demon Hunter
Lvl 60 Monk
Lvl 60 Wizard
Lvl 58 Barbarian

PSN: Ukrice87
Sure thing -

If you wish to join, just follow this link here:
http://darkknights.guildlaunch.com/

or the direct link to the apply section:
http://darkknights.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/create_apply.php?gid=348783
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]