Diablo® III

Do blues and greens still read this forum?

The PvP community has organized nice PvP guides and requested sticky for all that material, but it seems CMs and MVP don't read the messages from this forum anymore. Are you there?
Reply Quote
They likely are, but they are probably very busy and don't get around to answering 99% of the posts they read. I would like some official support for PVP though.
Reply Quote
I'm sure they patrol this forum from time to time. However PvP is a very sore subject that think makes them an easy target for a flame. I'm guessing more PvP content is coming but is under lock and key at the moment. I hope they sticky the compilation thread though, make it easier for new people to quickly find the information they need.
Reply Quote
:D

[Information] PvP Guides, Builds & Mechanics
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10127152624

Hopefully the new Brawling sticky!
Reply Quote
Yes, on occasion.

OP, what particular guides are you referring to?

Planet #6460 - Diablo III Barbarian Class MVP

"My name is - insert_battletag_here -, king of kings
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

@Planet, thanks a lot for the reply! Saltydog already pointed the main thread, with links to all the guides and additional information on PvP. That's a nice team work of the PvP community, with the initiative of Saltydog himself and fundamental contribution of some of the best PvP players around.
Reply Quote
Hey thanks man! I really appreciate the msg to them! I hope we can make Brawling a little more popular and get some more competition :D
Reply Quote
Thanks a lot!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]