Diablo® III

Farming for a sledge-fist

Anyone tried this? Which act and difficulty? I'm guessing Hell act 1?

Prices on AH are insane for socketed ones, and I'll like to try one. High fear EF + high stun sledge with stun gloves and freeze belt.
Reply Quote
why a high fear EF?

why not a high speed azurewrath?

for farming, i would guess act3 hell???
Edited by ChaoticF#1947 on 10/22/2013 9:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You have higher chance of winning a 50 bucks lottory than trying find a socketed sledgefist yourself. Just play the game and hope for the nice loot drop, so you can sell that loot to fund a sledgefist. I think I got mine for like 100mil or something.
Reply Quote
It would probably be act 3 or 4 Nightmare or most likely act 1 Hell. I'm not positive, but those are my educated guesses.

I guess I should have held on to my socketed 45% stun sledge fist that i bought for 6mil ages ago
Reply Quote
It would probably be act 3 or 4 Nightmare or most likely act 1 Hell. I'm not positive, but those are my educated guesses.

I guess I should have held on to my socketed 45% stun sledge fist that i bought for 6mil ages ago

Or sell it high now, Amiar.
Reply Quote
I'm not trying to go ZDPS. I'm trying stun-build. Already have a Azurewrath but they can't spawn sockets. The DPS drop from Sledge fist (due to inherent ChD and socket and +attack) isn't as great.

E.g. replacing my current EF with the Azure drops my DPS to 105K.
Reply Quote
I wish i would have held onto my sledgefist a little longer...... found a socketed one with 47% stun and .17aps >< only got like 100mil for it... now that is worth 2 beez
Reply Quote
10/22/2013 09:35 AMPosted by KimSulki84
You have higher chance of winning a 50 bucks lottory than trying find a socketed sledgefist yourself. Just play the game and hope for the nice loot drop, so you can sell that loot to fund a sledgefist.

I would advise the same.

In all my playtime, I've NEVER had a Sledgefist drop. They are expensive b/c they are rare. The areas where they drop did not receive inferno monster density buff & few players spend time in that content, so few show up on the AH.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]