Diablo® III

Chat Challenges Bug

10 Dwarf Shaman
Hey everyone, just wanted to ask if anyone else is having problems with some of the chat challenges. For me the Tyrael conversations and Shen conversations are bugged. I only need 2 for Tyrael and 6 for Shen but whenever I try to get them done they grey out to show I did that conversation but it doesn't count it towards the challenge. Anyone else have this problem who knows anyway to fix it, thanks!

~I've tried restarting my Xbox and going to the main screen and it still doesn't want to work.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Hi Troggs,

Credit for the conversations that are tied to Achievements or Trophies can sometimes have issues staying recorded if you exit the game immediately after listening to them, or if you mash the A/X button to skip through them quickly. If there is a conversation you are having trouble getting, try listening to the entire conversation and staying in game for just a few moments extra to be sure it gets checked off.
Reply Quote
10 Dwarf Shaman
Alright. I'm gunna go try this now, thanks for the response!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]