Diablo® III

Selling wizzy

Good Morning. My plan is start from scratch in RoS. already sold barb for $300 most WD gear for even more - I selling all my wiz gear too and all gold.. plan to have like 5m gold. Only way to play. I grinded from nothing plan to do it again. What fun is god mode? The grind getting there is fun for me. Horde and you lose the gaming and reward experience IMO.

See anything you like LMK.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 10/23/2013 7:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
We going to grab Tekk and lvl Legs up to 60? yeah, I through myself in the mix ;)
Reply Quote
Hey flo - I'd like to but will do so with budget gear. Like <500m.
Reply Quote
The race to the top doesn't excite ya huh?
Reply Quote
Naw not at all BDF always a means to an end for me not ends to means. Happy at 150 or 300K.
Reply Quote
Hey aimless - I remember that you had an amulet with int/vit/ar/cc/cd - do you still have it?
Reply Quote
Bump for old friend.
Reply Quote
Hey, im interested in mempo.
Would you be interested in any trade? I got some nice items for sale on my second wiz(p87 male) - LS sword, Triumvirate, TR Chest n 2x Rings(all high-dps oc).
Reply Quote
10/23/2013 07:26 AMPosted by Aimless
plan to have like 5m gold. Only way to play

+1
Reply Quote
"Hey aimless - I remember that you had an amulet with int/vit/ar/cc/cd - do you still have it?"

That may be the amulet on my WD;) I got it from him about a month ago, but he may have had a few that meet that criteria.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]