Diablo® III

you snooze you lose

Do you always take screen shots of items you see in the AH before you buy them?
Reply Quote
mines 300m to give you prospective. 1.7 was way too high. weapons will all be owrthless in 4 months and are going down like a lead balloon.
Reply Quote
10/22/2013 05:38 PMPosted by Ley

I screenshot an item for D3up input so that I know how exactly that item will benefit my current stat. And while I was doing that, it was gone...
Reply Quote
that was a very nice ls sword, i'd have paid 1.7bil for it too..

high dps ls swords are rare on ah cos everyone wants high dps ls weapon, i.e. they won't stay on ah for long..
best ls sword I've seen in past month on ah was ~1261dps 9% ias, 59% cd, 2.2% ls, os for 2bil.. but it got sold straight away. :(

10/22/2013 07:23 PMPosted by Aimless
mines 300m to give you prospective. 1.7 was way too high. weapons will all be owrthless in 4 months and are going down like a lead balloon.

lol you only paid 300mil for yours? that's really cheap, couple of wiz I know would probably pay ~600-800mil for sword I like yours.

but 300m for your sword is still nothing compared to buying this for only 2bil..
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=69013315&f=153&o=0
Edited by aw3s0m0#1140 on 10/22/2013 11:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm in the same boat as zaksa with my LS sword. This thing is nowhere near the 60b+ gold I originally paid. I'm just riding it out and getting the most I can out of it. I remember Void showed me a sword for $250 on the RMAH that was a few hundred DPS off of mine.

I just take pride in knowing that all the swords that are close in DPS are IAS based. None have high intelligence, bwahaha.

wow u paid 60+bil for your sword? no wonder u have a pro archon..
I cant afford some 60bil item, but I'd pay 6bil right now for sword like yours. :)

10/22/2013 03:28 PMPosted by Void
conquest ftw

lol no way, i'd pay 100-200mil to change skin on my sword to rune sword.
would be mad if I could get extra 20% cd for ~500mil tho..
Reply Quote
10/22/2013 09:29 PMPosted by Mnk

I screenshot an item for D3up input so that I know how exactly that item will benefit my current stat. And while I was doing that, it was gone...

Oh that sucks more than just a slight hesitation.
Reply Quote
haha. This guy made me laugh IRL just reading that. lol thanks man.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]