Diablo® III

It's muh monk's birfday.

My monk is old.
Edited by Fitz#1329 on 10/27/2013 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Congratulations. Welcome to the old club. I joined when I turned old at 20. Which old are you?
Reply Quote
Happy Birthday! I've been old for a long time, you get used to it.
Reply Quote
10/27/2013 05:59 AMPosted by Sinafae
Which old are you?

The kind of old that is 17 years past your old.
Reply Quote
Happy Birthday...I have 6 months on you kind of old....:)
Reply Quote
10/27/2013 07:14 AMPosted by Fitz
The kind of old that is 17 years past your old.

Wow. That's pretty old right there. For the record, I've been in the old club almost a decade, so while you have some old on me, I didn't want you mistaking me for a young whippersnapper type of old.
Reply Quote
Wow, Happy Birthday GrandPa Fitz.

Now, be careful when you put your dentures in, and make sure you wear your bifocals, and remember to wear lots of plaid.

OP shall now be referred to as FitzPa.
Reply Quote
Man, I remember what it was like to be 37. Such simple times. D3 was still in Beta, bunnies frolicked in my yard, the sun was shining every day, and my whole life seemed ahead of me.

Enjoy it while it lasts, youngin'.

Here's to a great birthday for you!
Reply Quote
10/27/2013 07:23 AMPosted by jco310
Wow, Happy Birthday GrandPa Fitz.
Reply Quote
Wow blizzard that's so mean, just cause he's what, 95, doesn't mean he's a biohazard! :'(
Reply Quote
Happy birthday Fitz....you young whippersnappers don't know what "old"is!
Reply Quote
Fitz, my dad is your age. Damn you are old.

Did you have to avoid dinosaurs when you were a kid? Is dirt younger than you? Did you see the Big Bang firsthand? How was George Washington when you met him? Did you like learning how to drive a car after being in a cart so long? When you saw a TV did you think it was "magical?"

Do you like using "Back when I was a kid" in most of your talks with kids?
Reply Quote
You all misunderstood. My monk is old. This thread is about my monk because it is in the monk forums. This has nothing to do with me.

On a side note, the serial reporter around here needs to grow up.

Like my monk, who is 37 today.

Happy birfday Fitz. That's my monk's name. Fitz
Edited by Fitz#1329 on 10/27/2013 10:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Feliz cumpleanos dafitza!

Have fun today, but try not to throw out your back!

______
(Your HC monk is only 33.. Has the forgetfulness kicked in already?)
Reply Quote
FitzPa, we understand you are old. Old people get forgetful, do not let it get you down. It will be alright FitzPa.

I will be serious a moment. Some of us are older than you. Now back to my old jokes.....
Reply Quote
Yeah I know you're an old fart jco. Surprised you could even make a baby still!
Reply Quote
Do not post nonsense in your old age, FitzPa. It is okay you are older than dirt, it is ok. Does bingo soothe your anger directed towards those younger than yourself? Which, is probably 99.99999% of people....BURN.

FitzPa for monk of the year!!!!
Reply Quote
@Fitz (or Fitz' monk):
Happy Birthday!
fiberbeam
Reply Quote
Do not post nonsense in your old age, FitzPa. It is okay you are older than dirt, it is ok. Does bingo soothe your anger directed towards those younger than yourself? Which, is probably 99.99999% of people....BURN.

FitzPa for monk of the year!!!!

Nothing a lil Ben Gay can't take care of.
Reply Quote
Wow, Happy Birthday GrandPa FitzPa.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]