Diablo® III

Could somebody suggest gear Improvments? Monk

I can do the first few MP levels, but around MP5 I cant do anything. I see people making 100k+ dps monks for way less money than I seem to be spending. I think I have just a fundamental misunderstanding of what I need to be doing, gear wise. I have a budget of about 9 Million, any suggestions on pieces to improve would really help me.

Here is my profile:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Pinclowser-1978/hero/1737159
Reply Quote
u have low vitality. u will get 1 shot in high MP
u need to push your damage over 100k dps unbuffed for the Life Steal to work effectively.

1. a witching hour
2. natalya's bloody footprints for the 7% crit chance bonus.

skill: i suggest replacing way of the hundreds fist with deadly reach-foresight (for more damage buff)

for the future target a balanced gear.

5000 armor with seize the initiative
500 resistance with One with everything
50k life.
Reply Quote
Consider going a different direction with your skills. You don't seem to have enough life steal or life on hit to sustain the build (I believe it is called tri-gen). I tried that build with similar stats a few weeks ago and failed miserably.

I bet with your present gear you could easily handle MP2-3. With a bit more vitality and a bit more LoH I think you'd be fine on MP4-5 - assuming you get to a different build.

Read the gear guides in the sticky - Nameless's gear guide was eye opening. I went from not living in MP1 to farming MP4 for keys.

You're right there, and you're in the right place. There's a wealth of knowledge here :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]