Diablo® III

mp10 uber carry please

going for my first ring. i've tried in the past with very little success. have 3 machines. if you can carry, i would greatly appreciate it. i'm on right now for the next 2 hours or so. thanks

Anomandaris#1344
Reply Quote
please disregard
Reply Quote
alright so, i shouldn't have tried it on my own. i should know better by now. i've been trying to get a ring for months, with no success. i'm just tired of grinding for keys on < mp5 and then not getting any parts when i finally get to the ubers.

i'd like to pay gold for a mp10 carry. i don't have any machines, i used them up trying myself on mp5 tonight. i'm gonna be on tuesday night, if anyone is interested/can help. thanks.

Anomandaris#1344
Reply Quote
Just because I like your name Rake (I think that's the right last name :P) feel free to add me and I'll help. I'm on Hawaii time though.
Reply Quote
Same, I can help too,

Anytime,

Ach
Reply Quote
Need a Uber carry? Call Wusong carrier service 24/7 >:)
Reply Quote
super grateful for the responses... see you tuesday!
Reply Quote
If you still need a carry I will be on. Send me a request.
Reply Quote
Hiya Ach long time no talk. Let me know if you carry him and we can team and I'll do the same. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]