Diablo® III

Fun times.

I stopped playing, but I do get in the game couple times a week to just eff around a little bit.

What I do is, join any pub games.

Set your skills to Nirvana Explosive Light with DSQ.

Just jump around along the group and throw down Explosive Light everywhere.

You can literally go through 10 WDs and CM Wizs in one pub games.

This is like the only thing that I enjoy for 30 minutes on D3. LOL

WHERE'S THE 2.0S!?
Reply Quote
LOL
You so mean Kim of the North. I bet innocent tables everywhere are being flipped because of your antics.
Reply Quote
It's funny because a lot of monks actually ask me what build it is. haha
Reply Quote
3 cheers for Kim of the North! =D
huzzahh! huzzah! HUZZAHH!!

now hold our line as the troll comes knocking ;)
Reply Quote
I stopped playing, but I do get in the game couple times a week to just eff around a little bit.

What I do is, join any pub games.

Set your skills to Nirvana Explosive Light with DSQ.

Just jump around along the group and throw down Explosive Light everywhere.

You can literally go through 10 WDs and CM Wizs in one pub games.

This is like the only thing that I enjoy for 30 minutes on D3. LOL

WHERE'S THE 2.0S!?

Mean!

Be careful somebody might take revenge on you with windforce and strongarm DH on legacy nat set, lol
Reply Quote
There's no build that's more annoying than Nirvana Explosive Light. LOL

I've done a lot of trolling builds with my friends before. This was by far the best trolling build. haha
Reply Quote
Ah, so it's you to blame! Because of you, sir, our honorable community here has been recently swamped in pro-tips how to handle ourselves in pub games! I knew it couldn't be just random noobs screwing around - the root of all that evil must have been planted by someone much more pro and in possession of sinister inside knowledge of our class! (%
Reply Quote
LOL
You so mean Kim of the North. I bet innocent tables everywhere are being flipped because of your antics.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reply Quote
I can't help but laugh at the thought of dashing around and setting off Explosive Light everywhere.
Reply Quote
Just started this month. I probably play the game total 1 hour per WEEK! LOL

The random noobs who come to Monk section to complain is nothing new. People have been making those dumb topic occasionally for the past 6 months. :D
Reply Quote
LOL

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ROFL

that's perfect.
Reply Quote
LOL

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Calm down, it's going to be alright, just don't join public games and KS won't be able to troll you.

┯━┯ノ(º₋ºノ)
Reply Quote

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Calm down, it's going to be alright, just don't join public games and KS won't be able to troll you.

┯━┯ノ(º₋ºノ)

NO! This behavior is reprehensible and must be stopped.

(ノ °益°)ノ 彡 ┻━┻
Reply Quote

┯━┯ノ(º₋ºノ)

(ノ °益°)ノ 彡 ┻━┻

Hm, I see you are quite upset. Maybe there is something else that is really bothering you? Maybe this is just the straw that broke the camel's back, as they say? Why don't we talk about how you're feeling right now.

┯━┯ノ(º₋ºノ)
Reply Quote
View profile
Sorry Kim your Nirvana Explosive Light pales to this gear specific build, gonna quote my post...again :P

Hmmm....OP if you have issues with normal play, I hope you never run into someone running the set Tom made (or a similar one). :)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10196079574

Seeing as this issue is still going on I think I'm going to build myself a set and jump into as many games that I can with WDs.

For those of you that don't want to click the link here is the gear set:

a minuscule amount of dps
5% lifesteall
500+ All Resists
5k Armor
60k Life
24% movement speed
Full optimized to move fast and not die!
blah blah blah

THE IMPORTANT STATS:
32.3% Chance to Fear
5.5% chance to knockback

Reply Quote
I do the same thing with my WD sometimes. I join a pub game and use grave injustice to reduce the cooldown on horrify and just spam it non-stop.
Reply Quote

(ノ °益°)ノ 彡 ┻━┻

Hm, I see you are quite upset. Maybe there is something else that is really bothering you? Maybe this is just the straw that broke the camel's back, as they say? Why don't we talk about how you're feeling right now.

┯━┯ノ(º₋ºノ)

Really? What are you a therapist?! LOLOL

(╯°□°)╯︵ sƃuıʃǝǝɟ
Reply Quote

┯━┯ノ(º₋ºノ)

(╯°□°)╯︵ sƃuıʃǝǝɟ

bahahahaha where the hell do you get all these stuff lol
Reply Quote

(╯°□°)╯︵ sƃuıʃǝǝɟ

bahahahaha where the hell do you get all these stuff lol

¯\(°_o)/¯
Reply Quote
View profile
LOL, professional trolling tips for pub games.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]