Diablo® III

Will Trancendance make up for life steal?

View profile
Fire Resist is your OWE resist?
Reply Quote
Ah yes, duh
Reply Quote
Hi Overg I wasn't comparing my gear to the OP's (on my phone and can't see the details anyway). Was just commenting on Notrius's comment that without dual LS (at least that's how I read it) you need to "kite a bit". If you read his statement he does not once reference the OP's gear and just makes a broad statement. It's all good :)

Indeed, and I certainly didn't mean to come off as critical. Just trying to make sure the OP, and anyone else in a similar boat, understands the importance of dps (and to a lesser extent, the overall quality of your gear) when it comes to deciding how much lifesteal you need.

As for the EF question, I suspect +10K dps, everything else being equal, won't make that much of a difference in your play experience. It will be better, of course, but I doubt you'll feel all that much more powerful.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]