Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
i'm using osx 10.9 mavericks with clean installation
and here's some problems below
starcraft 2 setup app >> works great, it can be opened, and the installation success
diablo 3 setup app >> couldn't be opened, after click it, but get no any response
beta system check app >> couldn't be opened, after click it, but get no any response
desktop app for battle.net >> diablo 3 installation hang in the begin
Have you tried repairing your permissions, to make sure there aren't issues in that area?
1) Navigate to the folder containing your Diablo III folder, and then highlight your Diablo III folder in the Finder.
2) Right click the Diablo III folder icon and select Get Info.
3) Click the Padlock icon at the bottom of the Get Info window and enter your administrator password (this authenticates you as an administrator).
4) In the Sharing and Permissions tab, select the Everybody group and choose Read and Write option in the Privileges pulldown menu. Make sure you are working with the pulldown menu on the same line as the Everybody group.
5) Click the Cogwheel icon at the bottom of the window and select Apply to enclosed items. When it asks you to confirm this, select OK. Close the Get Info window.
Your permissions are now set properly for Diablo III and all of its game files.
6) Navigate to your /Users/Shared folder in the Finder.
7) Right click the Blizzard folder and select Get Info.
8) Repeat steps #3 through #5 for this folder, then close the window.
9) Right click the Battle.net folder and select Get Info.
10) Repeat steps #3 through #5 for this folder, then close the window.
Technical Support MVP
Official Mac Tech Support Forum Cookie™ (Mint Chocolate Chip)
Guaranteed tasty; Potentially volatile when dipped in General Forums Syrup®
Caution: This cookie bites back.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.