Diablo® III

how's everybody doing?!

hey fellas, it's the infamous LR/CF here for a visit and some wisdom. >:D
Since I left, I've been riding the wave of change, and it's been crazy.
I crashed and burned a few times, but I survived and prevailed.
My academics are going well, and my finances are getting better,
and now I'm getting closer to my life purpose.

While away, I experienced ego-death, fell into depression,
died, and then returned from the dead...

It turns out that LordRaahl the evil one is actually the beast in me, it's like a dragon.
after a long struggle with the dark side, it has decided that I must be in control, not the other way around. And CountFury is the shadow self, they are one and the same, but different...
It's like what the Buddha said, "The greatest enemy in life is yourself."

Here, read all these subtitles, it'll enlighten you, hehe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W0JJy6-vEk

The ego is like an object, it hungers and grows through time, and causes the light to cast a shadow. It blocks the confrontation with the shadow self, when it is destroyed (if you so choose it), the person has to face all of his darkness, fear, and everything he hated. If he overcomes, then can he restore the real self and rise, or he will live in low self esteem and misery.

Psychiatrists can never understand, but I alone know the mind-fk that is the Taurus/Scorpio axis with a quadruple Gemini/Sagittarius influence. (for those who don't know your birthchart in-depth, you should, or you're just in denial.)

Anyways, enough about *me*, how are you guys doing? hahahahahahaha.

~ CountFury
The In-sane Monk

p.s.
I also just quit cigarette, I'm only a social smoker now.
I tried to quit heavy metal too, but I cannot. >;(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_gw1OkNzvU
Edited by CountFury#1192 on 10/26/2013 2:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
you were gone? didn't notice...lol...welcome back to the darkside. now go back to sleep until patch 2.0
Reply Quote
Glad to hear your battle with your inner demons is going well. Myself I am doing very well have given up on the crutch of life steal and am enjoying paving the way for LOH builds. Even wrote a guide for it.

How's your insomnia?
Reply Quote
just recently, we all spread some fun and joy to other classes

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10310891538
Reply Quote
Glad to hear your battle with your inner demons is going well. Myself I am doing very well have given up on the crutch of life steal and am enjoying paving the way for LOH builds. Even wrote a guide for it.

How's your insomnia?

thanks for asking, my insomnia is getting over, I've been able to sleep better.
and speaking of inner demons, according to some test, I have 3.
Berserker, Tormentor, and Deceiver.

The Berserker taps in during threatening situation, where it takes over me and I feel no pain until the opponent is scared away or defeated. Which is very bad in dire situations if I can't keep it cool to negotiate..
The Tormentor talks smack to me daily and puts me down, which always leads to depression.
The Deceiver manipulates people and turn them into minions, and also creates all these scenarios in my head.

Ya'll should objectify your inner demons and control them,
ignore them for a while and it'll get real bad.

just recently, we all spread some fun and joy to other classes

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10310891538

haha, I see you guys have been trolling other territories.
awesome, troll them, keep trolling them, soon they'll all hate monks and invade this forum to troll us, and then it'll be a lot of fun, mwuahahahah.
Reply Quote
oh, you come back!
Reply Quote
10/26/2013 03:59 AMPosted by ManUnited
oh, you come back!

just for a while, then I must go again...
Where's Jco and Laurelynd? I'm sure they've missed little old me. ;D
Reply Quote
Heya CF. Glad to see things are going well for you.
Reply Quote
Hey Fitz, what's up, you mysterious sexy beast.
It seems Druin's been hogging all the guides lately,
you should let out that stinger, show them wassup. >:P

Btw, In these forums, noone understand you as much as me,
and I still don't understand you, haha.
here, this song's for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXImUe-kuP8
Reply Quote
Druin hasn't been hogging all the guides. Scrapz made a monk PvP guide. Vox made a zdps guide. Fitz made a tri-gen guide. Amiar made a guide for getting 200k with 500k ehp. I made a LOH guide. I think those are all the most recent ones.

So druin can't take all the credits lol
Reply Quote
Druin hasn't been hogging all the guides. Scrapz made a monk PvP guide. Vox made a zdps guide. Fitz made a tri-gen guide. Amiar made a guide for getting 200k with 500k ehp. I made a LOH guide. I think those are all the most recent ones.

So druin can't take all the credits lol

But people always give Druin all your credits. :D
jk Druin, I <3 you, my nemesis.
Reply Quote
Druin put a ton of research and work into creating that one. It is a pretty creative approach and WAAAAYYYY less boring than those stupid group Crypt runs.

Things have been slow going around here. There is really nothing to explore anymore until new content is added. I have been playing gta mainly and only log into here once every couple weeks or so for a hello.

I burned the WDs pretty hard with this thread: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10262297259

It turned into a full on monk troll fest in every other class sub-forum by various monks. That was pretty funny. You would've enjoyed it.
Reply Quote
Yes the troll threads were very enjoyable they even managed to get a blue to troll probably the best part of it. Also druins xp guide is as always very well done with lots of math to back It all up.
Reply Quote
correction : he hasn't been hogging the guides,
but he sure hogs all the attention, ha ha. :P
jk Droon, good work. ;D

hehe, I'm reading that WD thread,
some fool was like, "Nirvana is a selfish state",
son of a bish, I never knew this country had a state called Nirvana...

I see it as a self-centered state, pretty selfless to me. >:D

nice one, Fitz, I'm enjoying reading it.
/popcorn
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10262297259?page=5#100
Edited by CountFury#1192 on 10/26/2013 7:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
What do you mean,
10/26/2013 01:59 AMPosted by CountFury
Anyways, enough about *me*
?! That was barely couple of screen scrolls! I just tried to skip the intro, and it turned out the post was over. %P

how are you guys doing?

We're fine, thank you very much. Trolling the neighbors and figuring out how to maximize out XP/hr rates, so we have something game-related to do if/when we get a ban for trolling the neighbors too much.

I tried to quit heavy metal too, but I cannot. >;(

In Soviet Russia, you don't quite heavy metal - heavy metal quits you.

Actually, I think that rule would apply to the Scandinavian countries in general, but Russia is close enough, geographically speaking, and we have to keep in line with the meme, anyway.
Reply Quote
You look . . . blonder.
Reply Quote
trying to get para 1000 its a grind man

also ♥™ druins work
Reply Quote
Darn, I sense the tranquility of the monk forum passing with the reemergence of CF/LR/AngelThirst.
Reply Quote
What's up, Count. Glad things are looking up.

Well, I wore drag last night for a party. Since we're talking about inner demons.. mines apparently a dirty little w h o r e.
Reply Quote
10/26/2013 09:56 AMPosted by Vrkhyz
You look . . . blonder.

heh, I feel blonder. x_x
how are you Vrkhyz?
btw, study shows that lab rats when played hard rock or metal to, they lose memory and go insane after a few hours. So to preempt chaos and destruction, I've converted to classical music to mellow myself out... >;p just in case...

@Laurelynd
I missed you, darling. ;(
Though in Soviet Russia, you missed me. ;D

10/26/2013 10:04 AMPosted by jco310
Darn, I sense the tranquility of the monk forum passing with the reemergence of CF/LR/AngelThirst.

Tranquility is for sissies! Serenity should be the goal, not tranquility.
Btw, I've been banned 7 times and you guys have never been banned?
Com'on. Take one for the team! Even Nameless has gotten it.

Ya'll a bunch of ban-virgins, the word of the day is "get banned", go and spread the word.
Edited by CountFury#1192 on 10/26/2013 2:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]