Diablo® III

how's everybody doing?!

Hey Raahl, not much going on as well, Its worth mentioning that Mr Vet finally reappeared and made a post on the monk academy:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004037253?page=66#1317

If you want to check him out
Reply Quote
hey there Colt, good to see ya. >:)

Yea, I saw that, MrVet is like a ghost,
he was gone for a long time and now appeared again.

Sometimes I look back at the JMA and realize,
"damn, I did create an infinite masterpiece thread".
that which did not pack all information, but was ridden with emotions.

That realization is not a feeling of pride,
it's more like a feeling of astonishment at accomplishment,
that I can surprise myself even in the darkest times.

The glory of life is not to live forever, but to create something that will.
Edited by CountFury#1192 on 10/26/2013 7:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey welcome back even though it’s just for a visit
Good to hear that you’re getting better sleep too

All is good with us =)

I’ve been busy collecting blue gears for a tourney over in barb land but it’ll soon be over and I’ll play my monk again

4/5 of my chars are now MP10 capable … with only the wiz left but I don’t like playing him since he’s so damn cocky!! >_< irritates me so much
Reply Quote
10/28/2013 09:33 AMPosted by QHTran
I’ve been busy collecting blue gears for a tourney over in barb land but it’ll soon be over and I’ll play my monk again

Hey, QH! How is the Iron Smurf tournament going? You know, there was a period last week when I was picking some blues to salvage and I thought I should probably check them out, before smashing them down, to see if anything might work for you or your team buddies. Let me know what kind of items you collect - I may stumble onto something useful.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Hai Count!

Sorry I am late to this party ... I am pretty bad at keeping up with the forums on weekends. :D

Glad to hear you are doing well.

As Fitz said, there is a sad lack of interesting things to do in game currently which has me making more videos rather than actually playing. I have also been spending a bit of time playing Hearthstone which I thoroughly enjoy!

<3
How is -this- not reported yet, eh? That makes a lot of sense.
Reply Quote
in before post get deleted lol

@Laurelynd,
thanks for the generous offer but it's all good, Rezide and I are okay with our droped gears, tourney is done anyways I think

We got hammered 3-0 with the 2 matches that we did so far ... I foresee the same result going against wannabee and fabby and other teams lol
Reply Quote
10/28/2013 10:18 AMPosted by Sinafae
How is -this- not reported yet, eh?

I see you're showing your Canadian colours! Yeah, that's right. Colours spelled with a "U".

ANYWAY -- good to see your post here, CF. Glad to see that you are progressing in those life goals of yours. And yes, I think we've definitely been missing your trolling ways around here - we don't have any high profile antagonists within our midsts, so we've been trolling in other class forums instead (as you can see).

As always, I wish you the best in your endeavours. Keep checking in over here... always nice to see old names pop in from time to time.
Reply Quote
Hiya Count.

Let see... what's new... Like many people, I think I've been posting more than playing. My last major adventure in this game was my attempt to become the top ranged Monk on the HC server, which I think I accomplished merely by becoming a ranged Monk on the HC server. That lasted about a month.

Switch to mainly SF characters, but the game's a bit of a stale grind. So I switched back to a lot of SC2. Climbed my way back from Bronze to the top of the Gold league, and now I remember why I quit - eventually stupid random stuff stops working and you have to have crisp builds. Ugh, So now that's become a bit of a stale grind.

But wait... now I'm in the Hearthstone beta. I'm having a blast so far (only had one real day of playing it. I'm not really sure when you start to need to put cash in to play or if it's constant advancement. Seems like fun, although it looks like the endgame here may be... you guessed it.. a stale grind. Can't really complain if it's going to be free, but depending on the rate they put out expansions, free may not be realistic.

I don't know exactly what they have to do, but Blizzard's got to find a better direction for their games than the ultimate stale grind at the end. Their games are really polished, focused on incredibly smooth game play. And they do tend to keep injecting content. But with the exception of WoW (and even that to an extent), when you've played the games of a bit your realize that the ultimate scope of the game is... a bit smaller than it first appeared.

Oh well. It's not like I really play any non-Blizzard games anymore. No time for games that can't be played solo, paused, and often for no more than 20 minutes at time.

10/26/2013 01:59 PMPosted by CountFury
Ya'll a bunch of ban-virgins, the word of the day is "get banned", go and spread the word.

This is harder than it seems if you want to be banned for something noteworthy and fun. (Not just spouting threats or racist crap, or something cheap). If you're trying to be at least a little entertaining (at least to yourself) the mods seem to give you some room. I tried mocking one of the few Blue posts we had here and she took my post at face value and thanked me.

It reminds me a bit of the scene in Fight Club where people learn how hard it can be to get into fight and lose.

10/28/2013 10:18 AMPosted by Sinafae
How is -this- not reported yet, eh? That makes a lot of sense

Oh look. Sinafae posts here and surprisingly the post is reported right after again. Once again, a little suspicious. Hmmm....
Reply Quote

How is -this- not reported yet, eh? That makes a lot of sense

Oh look. Sinafae posts here and surprisingly the post is reported right after again. Once again, a little suspicious. Hmmm....

/gasp!

Sinafae is a TRAITOR!

(┛ò__ó)┛︵ /(.O. \)
Reply Quote

/gasp!

Sinafae is a TRAITOR!

(┛ò__ó)┛︵ /(.O. \)

I've been framed >_> Though I would like to take credit for this one, it really wasn't me.
Reply Quote
@QH,
hehe, maybe you should get used to the cockiness of the Wizard,
a lil bit of arrogance makes one's personality more interesting. ;P

@Druin,
heya, how are things? have you been becoming more adventurous?
It's not really you, Druin, it's the moon in Capricorn. I have the same struggle. -_-

@Nameless,
I'm progressing alright, one battle at a time, brother.
How's life going for you?

@Demi,
that movie is both an inspiration and a curse.
are there two of you too? >;)

@Sinafay,
you are hereby accused of high treason, how do you plead? >:(
Edited by CountFury#1192 on 10/28/2013 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hiya Count long time no talk. You've been missed with all this inter-forum and cross forum trolling going on :)
Reply Quote
@Count

WAAAASSSSSSSSUPPPPPPPPP!
Reply Quote
Hey 'Bee, Hey Weegee,
how are you, brothers.
Reply Quote
Ahh life is good. Left Disney (the local management they hired wanted yes men and I don't do that) and went back to the Union. Got hooked up with a good shop (at least good now) and went back to my fire alarm specialty. Plus I'm going to be running jobs soon (rather just stick with fire alarm; less stress). All in all life is good. Son's getting big and eating like a horse lol.
Reply Quote
I'm gooooooood too!
Just chillin'

Sorting out stuff for the impending wedding. 2.5months to go! >.<
I'm still sorting out boxes after moving a few months ago lol.
been on too many holidays.
Reply Quote
Hey Count Fury, how are you doing?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]