Diablo® III

Newb Monk

Okay, so I have quite a few hours on my monk, but they were logged before August of last year. I have been running relatively think-free builds lately (CM/WW Wiz, 0 Dog WD) and was/am able to mop up mp10.

Today I decided to buy some cheap gear and attempt to create a tri-gen monk. (I was in a group game, which is why I have CS-Soothing Breeze and Guiding Light on.) I want to stick with the tri-gen build because it seems like a decent party build. After playing as a CM wiz and WD, I also have quite a bit on disdain for bells.

Anyways, I am wondering what kind of baseline stats I should be shooting for in order to run mp8-10. I usually run mp8 for xp, mp10 for loot, which is why I ask for both, but really just mp10 would be all right. I looked at Fitz's guide for the build, but it was mostly about skills and play style. The only gear-related info on there was about WKL.

If you have any advice, or can point me in the right direction, i would be very grateful.

Or you can tell me to go back the WD forums D: But I would prefer a little guidance.
Reply Quote
Oh, just found this:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9882549581

Any personal tips would be great, though!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]