Diablo® III

Been a few days, Entry for reported threads

I'm still here, like anyone noticed I was gone, lol.

This is my entry for threads to be reported.

Love youz
Who are you? What a noob.
Sticky requested
KJ! About time you came back, go post in support of my name for our new clan: The Booting of Tristram!
10/28/2013 01:31 PMPosted by Piffle
KJ! About time you came back, go post in support of my name for our new clan: The Booting of Tristram!

I seriously was not going to post again today but I absolutely had to for this!

"THE BOOTING OF TRISTRAM", love it!

p.s. I been playing Path of Exile since last Thursday. This not a review or endorsement, unless some really wants to hear my noob opinion. I will continue to play that and MH in the foreseeable future.

I can say this much...i can't wait for the xpac; expectations are high and I expect Blizzard to deliver! I have full confidence that they are going to blow us away with D4
I can say this much...i can't wait for the xpac; expectations are high and I expect Blizzard to deliver! I have full confidence that they are going to blow us away with D4
kj your noob is showing it's not d4

oh and btw op has been reported not by me
10/28/2013 02:09 PMPosted by baggins
oh and btw op has been reported not by me

Wow, that was fast. Probably about as fast as the first poster who responded to the thread.
10/28/2013 01:26 PMPosted by Sinafae

So far Demi's theory holds true -> http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10388188762#4 (%

Hey, KJ! Glad to see you're still around, albeit only occasionally.
10/28/2013 02:13 PMPosted by Laurelynd

So far Demi's theory holds true -> http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10388188762#4 (%

Hey, KJ! Glad to see you're still around, albeit only occasionally.

See, how can I not reply when I see this.
Thanks L. I heard that is what you go by now these days ;)
Same here, always good to "chat" with you fine folks!!! I miss my TS buddies also, I think I'll log on tonight to that!

I thought I would take this opportunity to announce that I have updated the sticky.
10/28/2013 02:36 PMPosted by KamelJabber
I miss my TS buddies also, I think I'll log on tonight to that!

Scrapz, Baggins, Bumbly and I are all there. You are not D: We're going to have dinner. You better log by the time we get back.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]