Diablo® III

Which new Blizz game are you most excited for?

Starcraft II: Legacy Of The Void

Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls

World Of Warcraft II

The last one is a stretch, but a game so successful must have a sequel down the line we can expect and that's pretty exciting!

I'm most excited for LOTV!!! I'm gonna be one of "those" that waits in line for 12+ hours to get the first copies!!! :D
Edited by Zeyta#1370 on 10/28/2013 3:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Kinda a mix between RoS and Hearthstone :)
Reply Quote
What about Heroes of the Storm? It's a close 2nd after D3 expansion.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
1. D3: Reaper of Souls
2. SC2: Legacy of the Void
3. Hearthstone (currently playing beta)
4. Heroes of the Storm
Twitter: @Jaetch
Reply Quote
LoTV
RoS
The rest

I would like to be most excited for RoS, and might very well enjoy it more in the end. But it seems much more likely that LoTV will deliver what I'd expect from another SC2 expansion (even if the story is likely going to disappoint), whereas it is still up in the air if RoS will deliver at all.
Reply Quote
View profile

World Of Warcraft II

i dont play starcraft so im not the slightest bit concerned about it

d3... excited isnt a word i would use here. interested maybe. not any more then that though and likely less.

if there were a WoW II i wouldnt be excited or interested in it. i stopped playing WoW halfway through lich king.
Reply Quote
If WoW 2 ever happens, it won't be out for like 10-15 years.
Reply Quote
10/28/2013 03:59 PMPosted by Dispirit
I'm more interested in Blizzard creating an entirely new game rather than milking their big 3 dry.

Creativity....
Reply Quote
Mostly just Reaper of Souls. I don't know enough about their other projects except Hearthstone to be excited about. I'm in the Hearthstone beta, and while it is fun, it is mostly frustrating. Chain wins, chain losses, tons of bad luck with card draws while being beaten to death by a bunch of 1/1 cards is pretty lame.
Reply Quote

World Of Warcraft II

The last one is a stretch, but a game so successful must have a sequel down the line we can expect and that's pretty exciting!

I'm most excited for LOTV!!! I'm gonna be one of "those" that waits in line for 12+ hours to get the first copies!!! :D

I'm sorry, but I just can't take you seriously at this point. You're either a Blizzard marketer in disguise, or a completely blind 14 years old fanboy, and I'm not even sure which is worse.

I can understand one's enthusiasm, but you're pushing the boundaries man.

I had big hopes for Starcraft 2, but it just ended taking up space on my harddrive.
WoW was never my thing and I still have doubts about the miracle that RoS is claimed to be.
Reply Quote
1) Wow expansion....so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Ros. I will get it but i'm not excited for it. I find the forums a lot more fun than the game right now and it has the worst community i have ever seen in any game.

3) Hearthstone....kinda curious but i don't think i will like it. I have never played a RPG card game before.

4) Not a fan of SC2 and won't be getting it. I wasted $60 on that game just to find out a HATE RTS games. I don't see ANY point to them at all. I tried for a month to give it a chance finished the WIngs campaign and didn't bother with the Hots campaign. I got tooled in the matches. It took me a week to get past the training part. It's just not for me.
Reply Quote

World Of Warcraft II

I'm sorry, but I just can't take you seriously at this point. You're either a Blizzard marketer in disguise, or a completely blind 14 years old fanboy, and I'm not even sure which is worse.

I can understand one's enthusiasm, but you're pushing the boundaries man.

I had big hopes for Starcraft 2, but it just ended taking up space on my harddrive.
WoW was never my thing and I still have doubts about the miracle that RoS is claimed to be.

Umm what?!!

What's your problem? You're saying I can't be a fan of Blizz games? You have issues. If you don't like the games, then why are you hear? Just because I like the games doesn't make me a marketer or a fanboy and I'm not even a boy for your information. Get a life!
Reply Quote

World Of Warcraft II

i dont play starcraft so im not the slightest bit concerned about it

d3... excited isnt a word i would use here. interested maybe. not any more then that though and likely less.

if there were a WoW II i wouldnt be excited or interested in it. i stopped playing WoW halfway through lich king.

Lol then why are you hear? o_O
Reply Quote
As a big fan of the Starcraft series and Diablo Series I am excited for the expansion of Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3. I am also looking forward to hearing more about Heroes of Storm. I was never into World of Warcraft and Hearthorne doesn't sound that good to me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]