Diablo® III

Because I'm such a nice guy

How are you giving away your BoA items?
Reply Quote
Whao.. I want a piece of YOURI. ME PLS!!!!!
Reply Quote
wand is included now
Reply Quote
Nice dps man ! : )
Reply Quote
i would benefit greatly from your armour
Reply Quote
I would love to have it. I lurks a lot.
Reply Quote
Heya Yori,

I like levelin toons with different builds. Wiz is my fav but levelin with a SNS is tough to do especially with the crypt run craze goin on now. (won't use SNS there - I kno I don't have to use FN but too much drama when a SNS Wiz shows up for a crypt run)
I've leveled my SNS wiz and a COB WD.
I'm currently leveling a 0 dog WD, ep/TR hybrid Monk, Lookin at ZDS monk WW Barb and WD are there but saving them for last...Not as fun..for me...and grinding my SNS wiz. I would like to try an Archon Wiz Give me the set and I'll take it to P100.

Thx
Reply Quote
Yori,

I love my Wiz! I think he is by far the best class in the game. I have mainly geared up for SNS as half the time I solo so I think the survivability of that build works best. The issue that I am having now is that as I meet more and more people I am not playing solo that much anymore. As someone already said people want to do speed runs a lot and SNS really just slows things down. I have retooled a bit to get more dps and me sitting well for sns but I really want to be able to move to Archon for the speed runs. My issue is I don’t have enough gold to get a good black weapon and triumvirate. Looking at your gear what I propose is that if I was selected I could just take the wand and tri, the rest of the gear could be given to someone else and they would have a great start at an Archon set.
Thanks for your consideration.
Reply Quote
10/31/2013 12:10 PMPosted by Halcyon
How did you even survive? 16.8k life? That is a glass cannon if I ever saw one.

probably play at a lower MP where he can insta melt everything instead of going mp10

@Yori,
very nice glass archon man
kudos to you for giving to the community =)
Reply Quote
Hi,

I only have 2 chars, a barb and a wiz. I haven't even reached lvl 60 yet for my wiz...

I definitely need the help

thx in advance
Reply Quote
How about me? I lurk every now and then on the forum. My #2 wiz would be so grateful especially for that wand...:)
Reply Quote
Man that wand is sexy.

I still don't want your set though. Archon is boring!!

Bump for more visibility, I know someone will love that gear.
Reply Quote
A guy posts on this thread and gets trolled and you think that of me?
No...
I am the one who lurks!
Reply Quote
I'm a huge lurker, but I don't play archon, so count me out. Nice of you to do this!
Reply Quote
Yori,

Do we have a status on this?
Reply Quote
View profile
Sup man. Been wanting to gear a wiz up next. I'd be glad to have this set. Would redonate back to the community once I regeared. Thanks :)

KB
Reply Quote
Yori,

Do we have a status on this?

Soon, away for work at the moment.
Reply Quote
do i win anything? :PP
Reply Quote
nice set, I also made someone mega happy by selling my old sword(1275dps, ias, cd, ls, os) for only 75mil with 100% gem yesterday. :)
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9026/goz4.jpg

missed the ring on ah thanks to stupid bug, but I was still in good mood cos I finally hit 700+k dps buffed, hopefully 750+k buffed soon. :)
http://imageshack.us/a/img208/6161/nr0z.jpg
Reply Quote
Long time lurker just back into the game. Just finished leveling my DH and Wiz to 60 and currently working my Wiz through Inferno. Been looking for a wand, but every one that does more DPS either requires me to buy other expensive stuff I can't yet afford, or I just can't afford the wand in question, lol. I'll put my lot in for the drawing.
Edited by Oxe#1364 on 11/5/2013 12:51 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]