Diablo® III

Let's make a super exclusive clan (not really

Lolol, nice suggestions so far

Monastery sounds nice to me although its a bit too obvious, the first guess kind.

hmmm some other ideas:

• Monkey Kings , in short MK_YourName
  • Ytar beacons, YB_,
  • Mystic allies, MA_
    • Way of the Monk, WoTM_

I'd go for Ytar's Bacon. I hear he's a mean cook!
    Reply Quote
    Lolol, nice suggestions so far

Monastery sounds nice to me although its a bit too obvious, the first guess kind.

hmmm some other ideas:

• Monkey Kings , in short MK_YourName
  • Ytar beacons, YB_,
  • Mystic allies, MA_
  • Way of the Monk, WoTM_

• What's with the little letters and the underscore. I purport to speak for everyone when I say that if I had to change my screen name just to be part of some little club, count me out.

However, if we're voting , put me down for "The Booting of Tristram"

- Boot_Demiwraith, the commuting Monk.
    Reply Quote
    What's with the little letters and the underscore. I purport to speak for everyone when I say that if I had to change my screen name just to be part of some little club, count me out.

Well well, the more you talk about the guild name the more a short abbreviation will come up (people tends to save energy all the time).

The thing is this wouldnt be "some little club", its a a super exclusive clan as the OP title may suggest, and you may think they would require some commitment on your part, say adding 2-3 letters to your name for a change.
    Edited by Colt#2370 on 10/28/2013 2:03 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    Mystic Allies sounds like something DC or Marvel would come out with.

Monastery is blase, but it is a simple fallback should our creativity fail us.

I like Ytar's Bacon.
    Reply Quote
    The thing is this wouldnt be "some little club", its a a super exclusive clan as the OP title may suggest, and you may think they would require some commitment on your part, say adding 2-3 letters to your name for a change.

Pffffftt. Boot_Demiwraith doesn't change his name for anyone. Especially for some "exclusive" little club that can't even balance it's parentheses in the title of its threads. (How hard is it? There has to be one on the right for every one on the left.)
    Reply Quote
    I ran out of character space, dawg. It was either that or spell really as realy.
    Reply Quote
    Boot_Piffle would like to make everyone aware that this thread has made the Popular Topics section already.
    Reply Quote
    Boot_Demiwraith responds that, in fact, this thread is on the popular forums as well:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10359006316
    Reply Quote
    10/28/2013 02:03 PMPosted by Sinafae
    I like Ytar's Bacon.

Lol well, its catchy and also makes me hungry :(
    Reply Quote
    Another possibility:

Perma Banned

Ex:

Ban_Piffle
    Reply Quote
    MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
    View profile
    Another possibility:

Perma Banned

Ex:

Ban_Piffle

Ban_Druin sounds rad to me. I am in.
    10/28/2013 02:16 PMPosted by Colt
    I like Ytar's Bacon.

Lol well, its catchy and also makes me hungry :(

Bacon_Druin?
    Reply Quote
    When p2.0 comes out I'd love to be part of an in game community that's representative of this out of game community.

Since Druin doesn't want it to be called poop warriors (that was my #2 choice.........get it?) we should just brainstorm some cool ideas for a guild name just for fun :)

Go!

So I take one glance at the monk forums, see a thread by you, click on it, and this is what greets me. While I'm eating.

I'll be on my way.
    Reply Quote
    Gotta love monk forum, too funny.
    Reply Quote
    When p2.0 comes out I'd love to be part of an in game community that's representative of this out of game community.

Since Druin doesn't want it to be called poop warriors (that was my #2 choice.........get it?) we should just brainstorm some cool ideas for a guild name just for fun :)

Go!

So I take one glance at the monk forums, see a thread by you, click on it, and this is what greets me. While I'm eating.

I'll be on my way.

I can't decide if this means you loved it, or hated it. I'm thinking loved it!
    Reply Quote
    ~ Monkster Power

~ Monks of the Square Table

~ Inna Zen

^ Not really submissions, just dorky contributions for monk monikers. :)

I do like the thematic approach of Monastery.

Edited to add: a group of monkeys is called a tribe or troop, but I couldn't think of anything especially witty to pair with it.
    Edited by Bane#1244 on 10/28/2013 4:16 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    I've commented on the forums in effectively 3 threads, but I still want in. Do those of us who listen much and say little get in?

By the way, my three threads were:
    1 - Congrats to Piffle for getting married
    2 - Helping LordRaahl/CF fix his interwebs
    3 - Shamelessly ask AlphaShift to turn my gold into sweet gear

I missed out on telling Druin he's the main reason I'm still playing. TR saved me, because I love alternate builds that play around a game mechanic the developers probably never thought about. I suck at the whole EP/Bells thing, but such is life.

Also, congrats to Druin as I understand he is having a kid soon.

Anyway, I don't speak much here, but I definitely chuckle when I see certain people have started a thread. Then usually I chuckle a lot when I read the thread. If that gets taken away I might just cry a little. Monk forums are my favorite part of D3!

This is thread number 4 for me.
    Edited by Mach#1970 on 10/28/2013 3:18 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    Ytards...
    Reply Quote
    MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
    View profile
    I missed out on telling Druin he's the main reason I'm still playing. TR saved me, because I love alternate builds that play around a game mechanic the developers probably never thought about. I suck at the whole EP/Bells thing, but such is life.

Also, congrats to Druin as I understand he is having a kid soon.

Much love! <3
    Hey Druin hope you're ready for all the diapers! Mine's 4 1/2 months now and all I can say is it will be the best and most sleepless time of your life. Hope everything is good with the family. :)
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]