Diablo® III

Let's make a super exclusive clan (not really

Congratulations, Druin.

And congrats on your killer DE farming time.

What a champ.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Hey Druin hope you're ready for all the diapers! Mine's 4 1/2 months now and all I can say is it will be the best and most sleepless time of your life. Hope everything is good with the family. :)

All is well. The wife feels as good as one can expect with someone growing inside your body! :P
Mom will be coming home from Montana soon to begin the excessive pampering and my Sister lives next door to us for infinite babysitting potential.

We are also somehow having 3x baby showers and asking for nothing but various sizes of diapers from every attendant of each of them so hopefully we will be good to go in that area for some time! :D

Congratulations, Druin.

And congrats on your killer DE farming time.

What a champ.

Thanks Silver!

I am sincerely more proud of my son than my DE farming time, but man have I worked hard on that record! ;)

<3
i def want in.
Edited by FourStrings#1300 on 10/28/2013 4:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
(insert another adjective) Furious fisters
Reply Quote
Hey guys, I was pretty much joking about the super exclusive clan part. I don't think there are really any plans at the moment, or lists of names to create a group, just a thinktank for awesome names! I'm sure when clans come out the monk clan will be as inclusive as it can be.

Do you think there will be a player limit to clans? That might be bunk.
Reply Quote
10/28/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Amiar

I sure as hell hope not.
Reply Quote
10/28/2013 04:04 PMPosted by Druin
I am sincerely more proud of my son than my DE farming time, but man have I worked hard on that record! ;)

Hey ! no one says you didnt work hard on the baby !

Our effort on the subject is always underrated u_u, im looking at you ladies !
Reply Quote
Our effort on the subject is always underrated u_u, im looking at you ladies !

Do you really, truly, want to get into this argument here and now? Because I guarantee you, I WILL WIN. I am sure Laurelynd and Bane will back me.
Reply Quote
View profile
Sorry Colt, normally I would have your back but.....you're on your own for this one!
Reply Quote
Hey guys, I was pretty much joking about the super exclusive clan part. I don't think there are really any plans at the moment, or lists of names to create a group, just a thinktank for awesome names! I'm sure when clans come out the monk clan will be as inclusive as it can be.

I know you were kidding about the super exclusive part. I just wanted to raise my voice and make sure you guys all realized that there's a bunch of us (or at least 1) who would want to keep up with this group, even if it's in a totally silent creepy kind of way. Then it became all about Druin and my point was lost. . .

Just kidding Druin. You pretty much rock! (Seriously, can anyone possibly not like that guy?)

Anyway, don't forget about us silent creepy types.
Reply Quote
10/28/2013 04:36 PMPosted by Sinafae
Do you really, truly, want to get into this argument here and now? Because I guarantee you, I WILL WIN. I am sure Laurelynd and Bane will back me.

You should do well to take into consideration this fair warning, Colt. You don't want to get into an argument that you can't win. What's more - you don't want to get into an argument with not one, but three women. That's guaranteed to be unwinnable, even on more harmless topics, let alone babymaking.
Reply Quote
10/28/2013 04:36 PMPosted by Sinafae

Hehe I knew I took a step into the abyss on that one, no need for the call to arms !

I agree theres no real argument, ladies are proven to endure and work much harder than anyone else in the world (my grandmother born and raized 6 kids on her own after my grandpa passed away) and thats why they deserve all our love and respect as it should always be!

But hey we can play the victims from time to time! I saw a chance!

*bows down for mercy*
Edited by Colt#2370 on 10/28/2013 5:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote

You should do well to take into consideration this fair warning, Colt. You don't want to get into an argument that you can't win. What's more - you don't want to get into an argument with not one, but three women. That's guaranteed to be unwinnable, even on more harmless topics, let alone babymaking.

Ladies, what we are witnessing here is a classic case of hubris: meaning extreme pride or arrogance, often indicating a loss of contact with reality and an overestimation of one's own competence, accomplishments or capabilities. Very common in the male gender.

Edited for gender clarity.
Edited by Bane#1244 on 10/28/2013 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/28/2013 05:26 PMPosted by Bane
Ladies, what we are witnessing here is a classic case of hubris: meaning extreme pride or arrogance, often indicating a loss of contact with reality and an overestimation of one's own competence, accomplishments or capabilities. Very common in this particular gender.

Which gender? :P
Reply Quote
someone come wear a tyraels with me.
it's rather a foreveralone club here.
Reply Quote
10/28/2013 05:31 PMPosted by Nameless
Ladies, what we are witnessing here is a classic case of hubris: meaning extreme pride or arrogance, often indicating a loss of contact with reality and an overestimation of one's own competence, accomplishments or capabilities. Very common in this particular gender.

I'm not the only confused person here! I didn't know if Bane's comment was directed toward Colt or the "ladies." xD
Reply Quote

The worse one, of course. (%
Reply Quote
10/28/2013 05:31 PMPosted by Nameless

Edited. ;)
Reply Quote
10/28/2013 05:35 PMPosted by Laurelynd

The worse one, of course. (%
females?
Reply Quote
View profile

someone come wear a tyraels with me.
it's rather a foreveralone club here.

Weegee one of my three monks have always rocked a Tyraels....you've never been alone just never noticed..... :( sad panda
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]