Diablo® III

Let's make a super exclusive clan (not really

MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
- never argue with a woman, you will not win.
when in an argument with 'em, just use these lines -

"I see, I understand. x4"
"I cannot deal with your complaining right now."
"Talk to the hand."
"I'm glad you like it."
"Mistakes were made."
"Sorry, I have a _______ problem, I can't help it."

ROFL CF! :)) Well done. :)) I have found these lines fairly effective. =P

+1 for Ytards. :) I like it.
Reply Quote
I can imagine it now. A bunch of Ytards just doing Ytard'ed things.

And, if that Black Eyed Peas song was any good... "Let's Get Ytard'ed" would be the signature song. xD
Reply Quote
Y'tar Stole My Bike?
Reply Quote
+1 for Ytards
Reply Quote
D3 clans here:

http://www.diablo3.org/diablo-3-clans-and-guilds
Reply Quote
Let's keep it short and sweet
The Monk Forumers
requirement: to post in forum everyday, if not, out you go!

So . . . Kamel Jabbers?
Reply Quote
Boot_Piffle does not approve of the political incorrectness of Ytards.

Boot_Piffle does, however, still very much approve of Ytar's Bacon and The Booting of Tristram.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
10/28/2013 09:10 PMPosted by Weegee
Druin's Angels

10/28/2013 09:19 PMPosted by Laurelynd
Is that club going to consist of only me, Sinafae and Bane, then? Because if that's the case, I would like to stress out once again that I have strict no-tight-leathers-wearing policy. And I'm fairly certain the rest of the Angels will come up with similar regulations of their own, which is going to totally kill the whole concept.

Omg yesssssssss!

Don't worry, I would also be in the club. I will be your Bosley any time!

10/28/2013 09:19 PMPosted by Laurelynd
Is that club going to consist of only me, Sinafae and Bane, then? Because if that's the case, I would like to stress out once again that I have strict no-tight-leathers-wearing policy. And I'm fairly certain the rest of the Angels will come up with similar regulations of their own, which is going to totally kill the whole concept.

If this is a deal breaker for Laurelynd,but you still want to go through with the project, I just want to point out that I have no such dress code requirements if such tight leathers are artistically vital to the role. I see myself as more of a Kate than a Farrah, but I'm willing to take on any role.
Reply Quote
If this is a deal breaker for Laurelynd,but you still want to go through with the project, I just want to point out that I have no such dress code requirements if such tight leathers are artistically vital to the role. I see myself as more of a Kate than a Farrah, but I'm willing to take on any role.

Posts like this make me think you are a man who's trying too hard to sound like a man who's trying to sound like a woman.
Reply Quote
10/29/2013 01:10 PMPosted by Sinafae
Posts like this make me think you are a man who's trying too hard to sound like a man who's trying to sound like a woman.

Yeah, pretty much.... Kamel hasn't been posting much so I was throwing him a softball to see if he'd post today. Hmmm... looks like I'm going to have to be more subtle in the future. Not really my forte, you know.
Reply Quote

Posts like this make me think you are a woman who's trying too hard to sound like a woman who's trying too hard to sound clever.
Reply Quote

I lost my sh*t at this post.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
Reply Quote
10/29/2013 02:20 PMPosted by Piffle
Posts like this make me think you are a woman who's trying too hard to sound like a woman who's trying too hard to sound clever.

Indeed.

Kamel did say he wouldn't be back until Saturday, as he exceeded his limit.
Reply Quote
Ytard binds you all. It is known.
Reply Quote
+1 Ytards
Reply Quote
10/29/2013 10:26 AMPosted by Piffle
Boot_Piffle does not approve of the political incorrectness of Ytards.

^
Reply Quote
Wow. A clique of cool kids like high school that I will be shunned by. lol I would suggest the name Night Watch. the rules will have to be amended to allow females but all will have to pledge an oath of celibacy
Reply Quote
10/29/2013 04:27 PMPosted by Cujoeg
Wow. A clique of cool kids like high school that I will be shunned by. lol I would suggest the name Night Watch. the rules will have to be amended to allow females but all will have to pledge an oath of celibacy

but but, what about Sinafae and Bumblywumbly?!
Reply Quote
I can see how Ytards could be offensive. My wife said the correct name would have to be MentallY Deficients. Not quite as catchy, but she is a therapist like Nameless. That means we should either listen to her or ban her from the forums for no reason.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]