Diablo® III

How to make Wizard xp farming more fun! VIDEO

Hey Wiz friends!

Just wanted to share a little video I made while leveling my wiz...

After months of planning and prep... my 3 besties and I managed to sync up our XP and hit Paragon 100 simultaneously. It wasn't the easiest thing to do and after 1 or 2 failed attempts we got it done! Woot! Woot!

Dropping down to MP10 Hell mode to get the final XP numbers to within a few thousand of eachother is how we did it towards the end of the 99 XP bar :)

Just one way to keep it fun and a little challenging while leveling up your Wiz & any alts!

Video: http://youtu.be/VdWPrwGebz4
Reply Quote
+1 for peter's creativeness!
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
sweetness!
Reply Quote
I forgot how hard butcher fight can be.

nice video!
Reply Quote
I enjoyed the video, haha... nerds. Next, sync up P1000 on final kill with MP10 Diablo = friends for life.
Reply Quote
OMG

QUADRUPEL RAINBOWS ALL TEH WAY ACROSS THE SKY!!!

I had wanted to do a dbl rainbow with Peehole or Tekk when we were lvl'n but this is UBER grand!

lol'd at the flag dropping goofiness at the end... line up those flags!
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
10/31/2013 07:22 AMPosted by PieHole
sweetness!

See, Pie, that's what I had in mind for a joint video project. Simultaneous 100!

Nice one, Peter :) I'm going to hit you up for Archon videos in the future before the expansion changes everything.
Twitter: @Jaetch
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
10/31/2013 07:47 AMPosted by Jaetch
See, Pie, that's what I had in mind for a joint video project. Simultaneous 100!

lol...yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I don't think I could rock it out to 100 again, lol. At least not anytime soon. Simultaneous 60's would be cool though...and alot easier.
Reply Quote
Simultaneous 100! Wow, congratulations on the incredible coordination!
Reply Quote
Peterbiz posting itself is epic. must save this. With forum collaboration, let's get this on the popular forum. Start trolling!
Reply Quote
10/31/2013 07:56 AMPosted by yodatoy
Start trolling!
-_-

Grats Peter and friends! Great video!!
Reply Quote
im surprised you had time do this with all that time u spend with good ol' Rob
Reply Quote
verrryyy cool.
Reply Quote
Amazing man, respect! Nice group!
Reply Quote
Most noob team ever !
Reply Quote
Very cool! Never seen that done before.
Reply Quote
GRATS! Nice song to complement the vid!
Reply Quote
Nice background music with Europe's Final Countdown. One of my favorite songs. Pretty awesome however you did it. and I know Proph, Alicez, Madsprt. Congrats to all of you!
Reply Quote
Nice Vid!
Reply Quote
Thanks for all the possitive feedback everyone!

10/31/2013 07:44 AMPosted by kiza
I enjoyed the video, haha... nerds. Next, sync up P1000 on final kill with MP10 Diablo = friends for life.

Guilty as charged! We are total D3 nerds! haha..... Still a long way off from p1000 but I'll try and make that happen!

OMG
QUADRUPEL RAINBOWS ALL TEH WAY ACROSS THE SKY!!!

This is exactly what went through my head when we ding'd 100! lol

10/31/2013 07:47 AMPosted by Jaetch
sweetness!

Nice one, Peter :) I'm going to hit you up for Archon videos in the future before the expansion changes everything.

Jaetch that would be awesome! I haven's used my video editing software for quite a few years so this 4min clip took me nearly 3 hours to put together.. yeah I'm that noob! Much respect for your video editing skills.

10/31/2013 07:56 AMPosted by yodatoy
Peterbiz posting itself is epic. must save this. With forum collaboration, let's get this on the popular forum. Start trolling!

Yoda! Believe it or not this is my ever thread in the wiz forums! I hope you're proud :)

10/31/2013 09:49 AMPosted by SteelPhantom
im surprised you had time do this with all that time u spend with good ol' Rob

Haha Rob has been dabbling in a few too many extra curricular activities for my liking. :/

10/31/2013 01:16 PMPosted by Boozor
Most noob team ever !

Booz we have been looking for another noob to join us if you want in!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]