Diablo® III

How to make Wizard xp farming more fun! VIDEO

man this was a headache! but we all had fun and a bunch of laughs doing it! i recommend anyone that has a group of regular friends/farming partners to attempt this, its really satisfying to all achieve a goal together! props to peter alicez and madspirt for all sticking with it; ) Need to add this sound to the next vid pete

http://inception.davepedu.com/
Edited by Proph#1942 on 10/31/2013 9:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Nice video was just asking mad last night when the video was going to be up
Reply Quote
10/31/2013 01:16 PMPosted by Boozor
Most noob team ever !

Everything was perfect except some noob blocked my banner completely with his. so I had to drop it a million times to show how sexy my banner is :P

right Peter ? ^^
Reply Quote
Most noob team ever !

Everything was perfect except some noob blocked my banner completely with his. so I had to drop it a million times to show how sexy my banner is :P

right Peter ? ^^

Everything was perfect except for failed attempt#1! *looks@peter* and failed attempt#2 *looks@mad* then this is where proph gets maddddd xD

n mad! ur unicorn banner isnt sexy! the scorpion is! xD
Edited by alicez#6355 on 10/31/2013 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/31/2013 10:05 PMPosted by alicez

right Peter ? ^^

Everything was perfect except for failed attempt#1! *looks@peter* and failed attempt#2 *looks@mad* then this is where proph gets maddddd xD

n mad! ur unicorn banner isnt sexy! the scorpion is! xD

nah. alice, nothing can be sexier than my lobsta banner !!
Reply Quote
haha appropriate music for the quad p100. Watching everyone's numbers jump from 99 to 100 at the same time was impressive.

Would've been more fruity if everyone had unicorn flags.. just different colours.
Reply Quote
The video is a fake, totally not real, deceptive and holds no merit.

How does a female Wizard suddenly turn into a male Wizard mid-way?

#mindblown!

Congrats to all 4 party members nethertheless, biggest grinding nerds eva :P
Edited by Archimonde#1447 on 11/1/2013 7:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
haha appropriate music for the quad p100. Watching everyone's numbers jump from 99 to 100 at the same time was impressive.

Would've been more fruity if everyone had unicorn flags.. just different colours.

Here is the real artist!! just cant find many ppl that appreciate arts these days. you are my man bratha !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]