Diablo® III

hi jung, jellz, flo

opening night heat vs bulls.
woof
Reply Quote
Good luck on your nba pool !
Reply Quote
Woot!
Just fired up the 'puter, see this annnd Bron no-look to Birdman! lol Birdman... ^V^
How many cats is your league? H2H again this year?
Let's see your fantasy roster!
You grab Lance Stephenson... sleeper?
too many questions???
Reply Quote
I love this game!
Reply Quote
i watched the half time shows, for both games but man the lakers really surprised me

http://imgur.com/pgL2i0G

oh and and annoying jellz with my team name is a side benefit, a friend in the league is a knick fan

edit: my sleepers were jarrett jack and pat bev, but some other guys snapped em up before me

update:flo my bad i started talking to u but i only popped on to add some ppl, and quit d3 once i saw how close the wolves game and the pacers game, 4 games on league pass rocks so hard doesnt it
Edited by SteelPhantom#1820 on 10/30/2013 7:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/30/2013 04:26 PMPosted by SteelPhantom
update:flo my bad i started talking to u but i only popped on to add some ppl, and quit d3 once i saw how close the wolves game and the pacers game, 4 games on league pass rocks so hard doesnt it

All good :)
I was watching League pass on my iphone while testing out wiz Raist in strait meats 4plyr.
Sooo tempted to order LP so I can play D3 and watch without looking away. It's like picture in picture lol
Love your team name BTW
Jack and Bev r good sleepers, sry ya missed out. Great Plumlee pick! Stick with G. Hill, Lance is going to benefit all year from same'ol Granger drama.
Wall awesome/luv Conley/Teague&Millsap solid.
Lakers surprised me too, Xavier Henry is on a mission to show he belongs... we'll see.
Thad Young is also great pic. MC-W can't produce every game like last night. I see Young and Turner being the go to guys and throwing up good all cat numbers.
Great balance on your team. Only knock I would have is Dalembert... nvr trusted him.
Reply Quote
10/31/2013 07:11 AMPosted by FL0Maxx
Great balance on your team. Only knock I would have is Dalembert... nvr trusted him.

last good center left varejo, amir johnson, spencer hawes, got picked up before i picked up martin, and splitter got picked just before i made my dalembert pick
I'm not to happy with the pick either.

also pretty interesting where this tread ended up

sidenote: did junger quit the game or just forums?
Reply Quote
10/31/2013 09:48 AMPosted by SteelPhantom
sidenote: did junger quit the game or just forums?

Just away from forums I'm pretty sure.

10/31/2013 09:48 AMPosted by SteelPhantom
I'm not to happy with the pick either.

Ouch, slim pickins.
But, then again you have Ibaka(#1 blks) and Valanciunas whom is def going to get more mins than last year.
Edited by FL0Maxx#1702 on 10/31/2013 1:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]